The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

[Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:03 pm

Wanda had collected a good number of tinkering tools from her raid on the gym, and was currently fiddling with them while waiting for some of her roomies to filter in.

[Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Tenor

She really was just the worst person to ask to be sneaky or manipulative, so her plan was just to be blunt. A very serious player who knows what they're doing wants to ally with them. Might as well get on that and ride it as far as it goes. In Wanda's eyes, this was the best possible thing to happen on week 1! She felt lucky, she felt like the OTHERS should feel lucky.

Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:24 pm

Sam walks into the room looking for something... she couldn't remember what because she became distracted with whatever Wanda was doing. What was she making? Does she even want to ask?
"What'cha doing over there?"
Curiosity killed the cat....
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:20 pm

"Hacking our LIVES." She proudly presented her new creation, which appeared to be... a... stapler? Maybe? "You notice how empty this house is? It's so empty. Nothing fun. So I took apart a treadmill and made A STAPLER that uses WOODEN STAPLES." Wanda motioned to some very fragile toothpicks that she'd been snapping into something similar to a staple shape.

And then she threw it across the room. "But what I REALLY wanna talk about is. This challenge. Pretty unfair that you got a negative score."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:38 pm

Sam is impressed by the potentially lethal weapon. Wanda may freak her out sometimes, but she's gotta admire her craftsmanship. Sam likes to craft to, but like birdhouses and sticks with eyes crafting...
"Love it! It's totally not going to kill anybody... " ok turn the sass off.
"Yeah, it's a tough break, but what'cha gunna do ya know? I just hope I don't botch this weeks challenge for my teem."
Sam is genuinely touched by Wandas concern.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:46 pm

"WELL I have an idea of what you can do." Oh god. Wanda was so not good at putting all her attention on a single thing at once. She had to be DOING something. She grabbed a few more metal scraps and started to fidget with them. "Have you uh. Watched this game before? You know how it works?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:00 pm

"You mean the log thing we have to do? I've never seen it done, but I assume you just grip on for dear life."
She wondered what Wanda was crafting now.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:25 pm

"Oh no I mean like," she motioned around the room. "Like how Mad House works. You can fail at EVERY. SINGLE. CHALLENGE. But you'll still be good as long as you're friends with the right people."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:36 pm

"Oh THIS game! I have to admit I don't know much about how to survive here. But you bring up a good point!" Sam feels like she has made friends, but is unsure if she would be safe if she were up for elimination....
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:43 pm

Oooh this was starting to fill her with confidence. Wanda decided to be blunt... Well, less she DECIDED to and she is just a very blunt person. "You should be in an alliance with me and Paula. Nevea is already in. We're gonna talk to Delin and Sergio too. I'm sure other people are going to talk to you if they haven't already. Agreeing to ally with a lot of people early on is a good way to keep yourself safe."

"LIKE," she tossed aside the metal she'd been toying with, putting her full attention on Sam for a moment. "We've already got a buncha people working to save you and Nevea, depending on who stays nominated. Join up! Paula's pretty and charming and she's a good ally to have."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:13 pm

Sam felt comforted to know others didn't want her gone. She sat and thought for a second.
Another alliance? I have already agreed to be in one with Peaches and Carmen, but nobody knows yet... Is it okay to be in two alliances? Is that back stabby? Pro- I have more people on my side making me safer. Wanda and Paula are pretty popular in the house, so having them as allies would be smart. Con- If the other alliances find out they may loose my trust. This is giving me a head ache! I don't want to be dishonest with anyone! Maybe I can be a middle man and join the two into one at some point? Ah jeez, just go for it!
"Ok, I'm in!"
She hopes she didn't make a mistake...
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:18 pm

"AWESOME!!!" She holds up her hand for a high-five, but decides not to give Sam the chance to avoid it so she grabs Sam's hand and forces her to SLAP IT. "Now we wait for Delin. Or I do. You don't have to. Go get food--go hoard food in this room so we can be stronger than the ENEMIES."

Wanda gasped. "Oh. OH!! I think everyone in this room is in the alliance. SMART."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:26 pm

Sam was about to comment on how ridiculous hoarding food in the room would be, but then wondered why she wasn't already doing that. Wanda is growing on her!
"I'll go get some chips and pop to start off! Good luck with Delin!"
Sam left the room giddy at the idea of having a food stash in the room.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:30 pm

Delin was about to go grab a change of clothes for a shower, when he hear some of the girls muttering to each other.

Not to be weird, he knocked on the doorframe and shouted from the hallway. “Am I clear to come in?” He asks, throwing a thumbs up sign through the door.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:29 pm

"YES PLEASE COME IN." She rushed to the door, pulling Delin in again. Girl had strong hands if nothing else. "WE WERE WAITING FOR YOU. Well Sam is leaving," she motioned to Sam, who was slipping past Delin. "But I WAS WAITING."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:51 pm

He gets yanked in. Holy cow on a cross, what does this chick eat? Spinach? Goodness!

"Eeyouch! Alrighty then! Hey Bedmate, uh... you've been waiting for me?" He darts his eyes across the room, sweating.

"D-Did you fix something else that was poorly made? C-Cause that'd be neato, kiddo!" He wipes a bead of sweat from his nose, then smiles nervously.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:55 pm

"No... Well yes, but more importantly I'm about to fix your GAMEPLAY." She sits down, not-so-gently pushing him towards a different bed. "I'm putting you in a VERY STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL ALLIANCE."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:00 am

He does an awkward smile. "You're putting me in an alliance? With who? What's the name? What's my say in this?!" He says, freaking out about the big opportunity. Or is it? We'll have to find out...
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:15 am

"We have a HUGE ALLIANCE starting with PAULA AT THE HEAD."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:17 am

"Paula? The little young lady that is Sam's bedmate Paula? SHE'S the leader?" Delin chuckles a bit. "I would've figured YOU to be the leader, Wanda!" He scratches his beard a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:22 am

"Oh no. I don't care about people enough to lead." Blunt. Whew. "But PAULA is smart and ambitious and already has an alliance of FOUR OR MORE PEOPLE so that's IMPRESSIVE and you should team up."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:23 am

"Alright lemme count real quick... We have Paula, who's apparently the leader, you, Sam, and if I join, myself included. Any other wildcards I should know about? That will determine my answer, kiddo!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:29 am

"Paula's gathering more. We're gonna get Sergio, Nevea is in, I think Paula's going to talk to our OTHER ROOMMATES as well."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:36 am

"Having the numbers would be great... but this is sounding like a half-the-cast alliance, which can be dangerous. If she doesn't keep tabs on everyone, who knows, they might join other alliances, dontcha know?" he utters quietly. "I haven't seen much of the show, so just correct me if I'm wrong."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:40 am

Wanda cackled at that, "Oh that's the BEST PART! I'm sure we'll all break off into other alliances, but FOR NOW wouldn't it be great to have an excuse to get close to people and see what their weaknesses are? Think about it Delin... think about all you could LEARN from this!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:42 am

He scratches his beard... "I really wanna join, but I'd just hate to lose the trust in some of the people, y'know? But I suppose for the time being, I can join in on the alliance, if it's to help my game."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next