The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

[Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:45 am

"EXCELLENT!!!" She jumped up and pulled him into a big hug. "This is going to be fun. Can't you FEEL the ANARCHY???"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:50 am

"The only thing I can feel is you squeezing the air out of my lungs!" He says, losing more breath the tighter Wanda squeezes.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am

"Embrace it. Just as tightly as I embrace YOU!!!" At last she backed off, giving Delin a chance to catch his breath. "We are brothers now. Can you feel our brotherly connection? Now I PROTECT you." She flexed, "As the most butch member of the room. Feel safer, my soft brother."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:01 am

"I think I can? That just might be my back though!" He chuckles, then coughs a tad. "Goodness, what do you even eat, kiddo?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:09 am

"Candy." She kneeled down and pulled out a large plastic bag. "So much candy. It's my secret weapon."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:17 am

He drops his jaw. No way in hell is her source candy.

"Well then! I guess that's your spinach, Popeye!" He chuckles deeply. He cracks himself up sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]   [Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin] - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP: Wanda/Sam/Delin]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2