The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay? Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay?   [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay? Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:04 am

Delin had gathered the ladies after the eviction to just talk for a moment. He feels like everyone's been distant from each other since Sam left and that was not good for a healthy alliance...

"Alright, ladies. Listen, I understand that the end of Wanda's HA was horrible, trust me, I sense we all went though it one way or another."

He looks at Paula. "I mean, look at you, Paula. You look so tired and depressed from being a have-not." He then looks at Wanda. "And you... have been acting way more distant than normal... which worries me."

He plops down on one of the seats. "Listen, I want us to be all on the same page, so we can be a success. Please, tell me your issues or forever hold in your emotional trauma." He chuckles.

"But seriously, are you guys okay?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay?   [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay? Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:43 am

"I am very fine." She says. "And I wonder why you think I wouldn't be."

She actually seems to be better than before now, she dropped the mellow expression she had earlier for a more confident one. "I solved things with Aurora and now we are friends again and, actually, being on slop is awesome, it may not be tasty but at least I don't need to prepare it!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay?   [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay? Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:20 pm

He blinks. He could've sworn Paula was not in the best mood or whichever...

"Huh.. w-well I'm glad to hear you're okay! I just... I've been distant and I want to apologize for that guys. I also snapped at you, Paula when I wasn't okay, and I do want to sincerely apologize for that too."

He rubs his arm. "Listen, I wasn't okay and... It's not an excuse to lash out. But! I've been getting better! I'm in a better state of mind and I am ready to play ball!"

He does this pose.
[Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay? Dd3e3fq-7829de45-4831-4d37-ac90-f79911306323.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRkMjA0ZjMxLTMyNmEtNDk5Ny1iMGVkLTMzNGUxNDBkNjVlZlwvZGQzZTNmcS03ODI5ZGU0NS00ODMxLTRkMzctYWM5MC1mNzk5MTEzMDYzMjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay?   [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay? Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:30 pm

"That's understandable. I was well aware of your mental state, so I don't blame you for anything, at all." She affirms soothingly. "We had a whole week to chill our brains, so now it's better we step up and do our bests! Sam would've wanted that!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay?   [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay? Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:41 pm

"You're damn right, Paula! I'm more ready than ever!" He smiles.

"Now that Martin's finally gone, my head and conscious is clear. I feel like a new person now!" He chuckles.

"Now, ladies. I want to talk game, I might've gotten someone on our side... well. More on my side. I didn't tell them about our alliance, just myself a lone wolf." He tries to howl, but starts laughing instead. "Sorry, sorry. But do you guys wanna know who?" he raises a brow
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay?   [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay? Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:44 pm

"Sure. Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay?   [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay? Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:47 pm

He clears his throat. “Well, I’ve gotten pretty close with Mr. Gobi, so I made an attempt to align with him as a duo. He’s very good in competitions, and I’m someone with a good social game. I said we’d be a perfect duo!” He smiles.

“We bonded a lot over Sam leaving, so that’s where that stands. I was hoping to try and talk to Garfield and try and align myself with him as well, since we have mutual feelings about how the eviction went down.”

He then looks over to Wanda. “I think this is the best way to get some numbers for us.” He looks back to Paula. “I mean, if we let Aurora get involved again, plus if i align myself with Garfield too, we’d have 6 votes if none of us win HA.” He shrugs
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay?   [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay? Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:41 pm

"Gobi is a good person." She dearly remember what Gobi did with her in the kitchen back in week 1, he's sure a sweet boy.

"And yes, we have Aurora back to trusting us all."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay?   [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay? Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:02 pm

He slightly frowns. “Ah shoot... I need to talk to Aurora soon! I need to apologize!” He scratches his beard.

“She said she was scared of me because of how I was last week... I’ll do it later after dinner!”

He shakes his head. “I’m glad we have Gobi on our side at least. I just hope it doesn't blow up in my face."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay?   [Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay? Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Delin/Paula/Wanda] Is... Everyone Okay?
Page 1 of 1