The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)

Go down 
+2
Paula
Wanda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paula

Paula

Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Empty
PostSubject: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:13 pm

Paula stands in front of the couch, like she conducted the meeting, well, actually, she did.

"Guys, I've gathered you all, alliance members, not to strategize, but simply to acknowledge each other for the first time! We going to work together for the week and hopefully for the following weeks too!"

"Since we're all gathered anyway, I'd like for us to think of an alliance name!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:32 pm

Delin crosses his arms. “A name? Why not the Bed Bugs; infesting your game for life!” He chuckles deeply

“Also, we’re all roomies so it makes sense kinda!”
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:37 pm

Sam chuckles at Delins name suggestion.
"Heh, yeah I like that!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:26 pm

"OH I LIKE BED BUGS," She held up her hands, miming pincers with her fingers. "They're impossible to get rid of or ignore--like our FRIENDSHIP."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:57 pm

"That's weak, I'm sorry, but no!" She denies the idea, like, what the fuck is even this name. "I guess we should pick something more... 'powerful', something really cool!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:32 pm

"Extreme Bed Bugs! That powerful enough?"
She snickered to herself. 
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:46 pm

He glares at Paula for shooting his name down.

He chuckles at Sam's name "That's a good one, Sam!"
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:34 am

Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Giphy

Nevea is staying and thinking for a nice alliance name...''Deep Gloomy''? ''Deep Chained Gang''? ''Strength Amethyst''?

''At least,I tried lmao''
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:37 am

''I like Sam's suggestion,we can use it,I don't see a problem.'' glares at Sam and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:04 pm

"No, guys! That alliance name will probably haunt us forever after we leave the house, so let's work on it, please!" She pleaded, actually rather annoyed on the inside but not showing it.

"We could go for something like The Amazons!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:09 pm

"Extreme Bed Bug Amazons"
Sam chuckled again. She had to admit pushing Paulas buttons was a little fun.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:18 pm

Delin stares at Paula. "The Amazons? Uh... I think you're overlooking someone!"

He looks over at Sam with her new name suggestion. "Sam, your ideas keep getting better and better!" He chuckles a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:48 pm

"Do you got a problem in being associated with the warrior females? I mean, they're amazingly powerful, and it's like... a law of feminism for men to embrace femininity!" She does her best for her name to be the one picked, after all, it's not like anyone else is going to give an actually good name suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:09 pm

He shakes his head in confusion. "I don't have to be feminine do I? I... don't think it's alright for me to embrace that feminine side just quite yet."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:19 pm

"I think we ALL agree it would be very lovely if you could do us this small favor and accept a not-quite-fitting alliance name. I mean, you're a person who isn't selfish, not even a little bit, so I believe you won't go agaisn't my suggestion... Or will you? I don't think you're selfish!" She is salty.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:21 pm

"I'm not selfish! Just was thinking that a different name that everyone agrees on, instead of something cliche, would be cool!" He crosses his arms

"It's an alliance anyways, is a name really important?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:29 pm

"Yes, as I just said, this alliance will be remembered forever on our lives for now on, people will heavily associate us with it and actually making it look good is something we must and will do. And I'm sure that 'bedbugs' will totally be ridiculed, by everyone."

"But, it's okay." She plays the victim card once again. "If you're so sure on what is good for our alliance, them go for it. But I'm not only managing the alliance right now, but also our after-the-show lives. But again, you're so sure." She doesn't actually sound any rude when saying that, she still keeps her valley girl speech and even sheds a small (crocodile) tear, like she is truly saddened by the situation.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:34 pm

He stares at Paula, with the single tear rolling down her face. He reluctantly gives in.

"Fine, name it "The Amazons"! It's whatever, just don't make me do anything girly, you got it?" He says, sighing and crosses his arms. Deep down he felt kinda bad for making her upset, but he still wanted some of his dignity.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:38 pm

"I will never!" She hugs Delin excitedly. "I knew it you'd be one of the best options we had for an alliance! Tehehe!"

Well, she guilt tripped him, but he's an ally, after all. She gotta flatter him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:41 pm

"Fine... we can be the Amazons"
Sam didn't really care too much about the alliance name, no since in making a big fuss over it.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:52 pm

He takes the hug. "Well, now we gotta see what everyone else thinks!" He looks over to the other 3 girls "What do you guys think of the name?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:47 am

[color=#666633

"The name may be" Cool guys and loser. "I mean I am."[/color]

Last edited by Aurora on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:29 pm

This takes place before the chip challenge, Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)   Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Aliance Meeting [Private RP; Paula, Wanda, Delin, Aurora, Sam, Nevea)
Page 1 of 1