The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paula

Paula

Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula] Empty
PostSubject: Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula]   Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:15 pm

Paula took a seat on the couch, brushing her extensively long hair with a expensive-looking brush, she seemed to be totally immersed on it, until Nevea passed by. Suddenly, a opportunity arise for her.

"Nevea! Oh, I was thinking about you just now? Can we please have a chat?! I think it's something of your interest!"
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula]   Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:18 pm

Nevea take a seat too,and looks at Paula.

''Oh, hey Paula, yes, of course, we can have a discussion!'' Nevea said.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula]   Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:21 pm

"Oh, darling, thank you so much!" She put her brush aside and looked at Nevea with a rather worried look, trying to look as friendly and warming as possible. "I'm aware you're a nominee this week, and considering it's the first week, it must be pretty tough. How are you feeling about this?"
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula]   Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:28 pm

Nevea listened to what Paula said.

''Oh...about that, it's a little bit weird to be in that situation, but I know if I will be evicted, I met a lot of nice people there, even they vote me or not. I would like to stay more weeks there, like everyone, but if I need to go, I will do it,if I will stay, I will try to stay more as possible in the game, I don't care about the money, I care to have fun there and have a TV Show experience, then I will work for my books as I did in all my entire life.'' Nevea sighs
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula]   Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:33 pm

"My, my! You are so endearing!" She sheds a crocodile tear to sound convincing.

"Okay, Nevea, I gotta be honest with you! I didn't mind you much before, but ever since you started being closer to Sam and after hearing this beautiful speech of you... I want to protect you! I'm going to side with you and help you survive the first chopping block!" She grins.

"Well, if you want... you do, right? You want me to be your friend and ally here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula]   Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:49 pm

Nevea glance at Paula and is a little bit surprised after that suggestion.

''Oh,yes... I started to be closer to Sam,she seems to be an interesting girl to be honest. And why not We can be friends, about alliances, we can try it, why not?'' Nevea said even she can not be sure about the longevity of the alliance.

Also, says in her mind: ''I feel so many alliances there...That can be interesting until someone will not be betrayed. Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula]   Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:54 pm

"Lovely!" Paula gives the sweetest ever smile she could, trying to pass a faux sensation of trust to Nevea.

"Now, I want to make sure you're safe. So let's bring this little alliance of us into play and make some people join us! I'll take care of this myself, so relax and try to act your best around others, as long as they find you nice, they'll not try to vote you off!" She rises from her seat, taking her brush with her. "I'll make sure you'll be fine, so, worry not!"

Without ever giving a chance for Nevea to speak back, she leaves the sitting room, grinning evilly as she turns her back to the writer girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula]   Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Girl Talk [Private RP; Nevea and Paula]
Page 1 of 1