The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paula

Paula

We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam) Empty
PostSubject: We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam)   We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:15 pm

After calling Sam in her HA room, Paula patiently waits for her to come. Sitting on one of the couches and filing her nails, something she needed to do urgently.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam)   We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:18 pm

Sam walked into the HA room nervously. She had yet to talk to anyone from the alliance since she got back, so she wasn't quite sure what to expect... "Hey, so uh, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam)   We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:20 pm

"Hey, Sam." She puts the nail filer aside and looks at Sam with a smile in her face, trying to look as pacific as possible. "I just wanted to talk. You know. To see how are you feeling... about everything."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam)   We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:35 pm

Sam rubbed her arm nervously. She wasn't quite sure how to feel right now. "I'm doing fine, I'm just a bit nervous being back. I had a lot of time to think after I left and I crunched the numbers in my head. I think somebody from The Amazons must have voted me out... but I don't understand why?" Sam really didn't want to talk about it, but she felt it had to be addressed.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam)   We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:38 pm

"Aurora. Most likely. We were out of touch during this time for... reasons." She recalls Martin perfectly manipulating Aurora. "I'm sorry she did this to you, I'm sorry we forced you into being a pawn. We really thought we had the lead and this was bad to you. Again, I'm sorry. You don't need to continue with us if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam)   We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:58 pm

"Aurora? Really? I didn't take her for the back stabbing type..." Sam felt like everything she knew about everyone could be wrong and she was just naive this whole time. "Um, to be perfectly honest, I have no intentions of rejoining the alliance. With Delin gone, Wanda making reckless decisions, and now Aurora being untrustworthy, I don't think there is much for me here... sorry." 

Sam thought for a moment. She couldn't think of one bad thing that Paula had done to her. She looked at Paula with a serious face. "Can I be real for a sec? I get a no bullshit vibe from you. Weather your kindness towards me is genuine or not, I don't feel like you would out right lie or back stab anyone. So, if you are still interested in working together, I would be down."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam)   We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:08 pm

"Yeah, you really have a lot to know." She sighs.

"Sam, you know why Delin is gone? Peaches backstabbed him along with half of the house. Wanda is against Peaches not only because she did that, but because Peaches voted for me during an open vote for no reason. And this all roots to Martin, surprisingly or not, during the time he manipulated people against you, he put up some pretty bad lies about me to the rest of the house about how I was manipulating Aurora and was a pretty mean people." She retells the whole story. "After we successfully got him to go after he had a breakdown, we discovered Peaches and a few others, whose names shall be omitted as I already patched things up with them, were still using of these lies to try and take me out of the game."

She looks at Sam with a rather worried face, expecting her not to believe on this, even if she's actually telling the truth for once. "I don't know if you will take my word. But yeah. I just want you to know who's truly being untrustworthy things around here."

"I'm up to working with you, since I feel like I owe this to you after what the situation I put you in."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam)   We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:30 pm

Sam blinked, surprised at what she was hearing. "So there was more to Delin's elimination than just bad luck? I didn't think Peaches would do Delin dirty like that. And Martin AGAIN? Yeesh, that guy was ruthless." Sam took a moment to process everything Paula had told her. "Hmmm. If what you're saying is true, then Wanda was just as much a victim to Martin as I was. Well, maybe not AS MUCH as me, but you get what I'm saying. But she still nominated me without at least consulting me about it first." Now Sam didn't know what to think. WHY WAS WANDA SO HARD TO READ?! It was driving her nuts. " I may consider working with her in the future, but for now, I need to put all the pieces together and figure out where everyone stands." 

Sam nodded at Paula. "Thanks for telling me all this. I really appreciate it. I look forward to doing business with you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam)   We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:46 pm

"Don't feel forced. You don't need to work with her again, I just wanted to give you closure about this." She says, smiling back at Sam. "I'm glad we're okay with each other."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam)   We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:00 pm

Sam smiled back at Paula, happy she understood her feelings on the situation. "Yeah, we're good! Thanks for talking with me about this. I needed to get some of that off my chest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam)   We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam) Clock10

Back to top Go down

We Should Talk (Private RP; Paula and Sam)
Page 1 of 1