The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula) Empty
PostSubject: Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:48 pm

Aaliyah sat down on the couch close to the HA bed where Paula sat. She felt awkward considering her and Paula had been after each other for weeks but she wanted to try and make amends for the sake of both of their games.

"...Hey Paula."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:51 pm

Paula wasn't bothered by Aaliyah's presence, she just kept combing her hair neatly. "Hi, Aaliyah, something's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:52 pm

Aaliyah sighed, "Well, I guess I just wanted to clear the air because...I dunno I've felt like things have been tense between us in the past weeks and we haven't really gotten the chance to talk."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:54 pm

"Uh... What?" Paula raises an eyebrow, truly confused.

"I don't... think we have any tension going on? What are you even talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:57 pm

Aaliyah looks and says, "I guess, kinda like when we were in the kitchen with Donovan, it felt awkward and it felt like we were almost scared to talk to each other but like...I don't even know why."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:02 pm

"I was saddened by Sam's elimination. And, I must admit, knowing you probably voted for her just made it worse to even stand being there at that moment. I thought the same about Donovan." She dropped the comb in her bed as she talked, her hair was as silky as ever. "I don't even have a real opinion of you. I don't know why you think we have any tension."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:05 pm

Aaliyah nodded, "I understand that and it hurt to evict her..."

"I'm happy to hear that though, I just wanted to talk to you about it because it's been making me feel uneasy."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:09 pm

"Yeah, don't think you're good with me just yet." She affirms, turning her back to Aaliyah and grinning when she couldn't see her face.

"I know some stuff, and I know you blindly believed on Martin's lies about me. Who told me that? Doesn't matter, this someone is already gone. But what matter is: don't you think it hurt for me? For people to blindly believe on a liar like him, who not only put one of my close friends here agaisn't me for a whole week but also created such bland hoaxes about me?" She drops the grin to face Aaliyah again. "I really hope you have a way to justify this attitude towards me. You're not the only one to do this, but that won't make you less guilty."

"I'm upset." She adds some drama, just for the sake of it.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:14 pm

What happened it not being tense. She thought

"You know how Martin was, you had to tell him what he wanted to hear or he'd snap on you. If I am going to be totally honest with you, I wanted to evict Sam anyway but I used Martin as an excuse because I didn't trust him either."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:27 pm

"That still isn't an excuse for me, but I'll take it." Paula gently smiles, not a real, genuine smile, but it still passed as so thanks to her acting. "You're safe. Please don't think ill of me, I don't think ill of you. I don't want to see someone as fashionable as you gone, you're a nice girl. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:35 pm

She giggled at Paula's comment, "Thank you, I will keep you safe if I get power as well, us girls with fashion sense gotta look out for each other."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Chit Chat (Private RP: Aaliyah & Paula)
Page 1 of 1