The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah) Empty
PostSubject: Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Aaliyah walks in, "Hi, I just wanted to talk to you."

She sits down on the bed next to Sergio.
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:32 pm

Sergio puts aside the book he was reading. "Alright. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:35 pm

Aaliyah said "I just wanted to talk about the vote. I get that we haven't talked a whole lot yet but my #1 ally is Donovan and he is cool with you and I've always been good with you for that reason."

She layed down and said, "I guess what I am saying is if you, Ivy and Donny keep me this week, I will be loyal to you right 'till the end."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:46 pm

Sergio sighed. He didn't wish to flat-out dismiss Aaliyah, as he thought she sounded genuine.
"Well, he really hasn't vouched for you whatsoever until now. How do I know for sure what you're saying isn't just empty promises?" He leaned in, sorta whispering. "Don't get me wrong, I have a feeling your heart could be in the right place. But surely you can imagine yourself in my position and how this situation seems like a huge risk."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:50 pm

Aaliyah nods, "I get that, I do." She then says, "If there was a way to prove it to you right now with game, I would do it for sure but I am on the block."

She then sighs and says, "here is what I can promise. I can be useful for you guys because I can bring back information from Andre's side. He seems to trust me and even tried to make an alliance with me so I can give you three information and be...kind of like a secret spy for you guys."

She hoped sharing this critical information with him would help him trust her. She didn't trust Andre because he wanted to be a dictator and she didn't want to be his puppet.
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:59 pm

Sergio was processing. That could be useful.
"That's a way better offer, no doubt. I'll definitely think more critically about who I'm voting for now." He paused for a bit. "This will be a tough decision for sure. I just hope there won't be any hard feelings regardless of the outcome. You and Aurora both seem like sweet individuals & I know it'll be a sad eviction no matter which one of you goes."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:02 pm

Aaliyah nods and says, "I won't be bitter if you evict me, I just want you to consider this."

She then sighs and says, "and I am not going to slander Aurora or her character because she is so sweet but I am going to tell you if you keep her, she is going to be loyal to Paula and Wanda. If you keep me, I will be loyal to you, Donovan and Ivy. I swear on my father's grave."

She looks right into Sergio's eyes when saying this.
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:08 pm

The dead father card hit a little too close to home for Sergio. This is definitely the most stress he's ever been under on his birthday week.
"I appreciate you coming to talk to me, Aaliyah. I promise I will think about it carefully." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:09 pm

Aaliyah hugs Sergio and then says, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah)   Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Chit Chat (Private RP: Sergio & Aaliyah)
Page 1 of 1