The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy) Empty
PostSubject: You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy)   You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy) Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:50 pm

After the eviction, Ivy invited Sergio to quickly chat in the pantry. She began to look through the cabinets in case someone else other than Sergio walked in.
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy)   You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy) Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:54 pm

Sergio shows up as promised and waves at Ivy.
"Hey! Long time no see~" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy)   You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy) Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:02 pm

Ivy gives Sergio a wide smile and then runs up and hugs him. She wraps her arms tightly around him.

You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy) Jump

Still in his arms, Ivy leaned back and said, "Oh my gosh, sweetie I'm so glad you made it through that! I had no idea what to expect, but I was worried for you." She smiles but then realizes they're still hugging. She blushes and let's go while Sergio puts her down. She chuckles, slightly nervous. "Sorry. I got a little excited there."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy)   You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy) Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Sergio laughs "Hahah, I honestly didn't know what to expect either!"
He did not see that celebratory hug coming, but he just let it happen. For some reason he felt like it's so natural to hug Ivy, as if they had known each other for ages.
"Oh, it's okay! I'm glad someone in this house appreciates me." He laughs awkwardly, thinking he sounded too full of himself there.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy)   You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy) Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:47 pm

"Of course," she smiles. "I appreciate you a lot. I think you're one of the nicest guys in here, despite the edgy exterior." She laughs. "So, any thoughts going into the next week?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy)   You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy) Clock10

Back to top Go down

You Made It! (Private RP - Sergio & Ivy)
Page 1 of 1