The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Save Me Jesus Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Save Me Jesus Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Empty
PostSubject: Save Me Jesus Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   Save Me Jesus Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Thu May 23, 2019 5:35 pm

After talking to Peaches, Donovan goes up to talk to Ivy and Sergio. He knocks on the door "Mom, dad, are you decent?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Save Me Jesus Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   Save Me Jesus Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Fri May 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Ivy chuckles from inside. "Come on in, Donovan. We're decent."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Save Me Jesus Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   Save Me Jesus Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Fri May 24, 2019 9:55 pm

Donovan comes in smiling and sits down "Okay cool. So I was gonna convince y'all as to why I should go with you into the final 3. The main reason is that we'd be pretty even with votes. Sergio and I have won tons of comps and Ivy made it to the final as a vet...that takes a lot of freaking skill. However, with Andre...he has had no allies in this game but Carmen and Peaches, the fact that he never had a target on his back makes him a BIG contender to win. I mean the guy was a very very confident guy who won many comps but was never on anyone's radar. Peaches, I can't talk bad about her because she's one of my best friends so I won't throw her under the bus. Anyway i guess im more focused on being saved this week since I'm mostly talking about saying bye bye to Andre but final 3 would be nice as well"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save Me Jesus Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   Save Me Jesus Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Save Me Jesus Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)
Page 1 of 1