The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale) Empty
PostSubject: Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale)   Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale) Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:52 am

Morgan sighs "Okay honestly I feel really bad that I talk game with you guys a lot instead of just talking like friends, especially this week since all three of us are okay but I am thinking of what is best for our game right now..." He takes in a deep breath

"I think it would be better for us to vote Tasha out of the house. I feel like she is a possible snake cause I usually see her only talking to Nisha and Ti'Shaun even when there is a huge group of people in the room. Dio actually mentioned to me once that he thought she was sneaky and honestly he might be right...This might be our only chance to get her. Ti'Shaun is always going to have a big target on her back..so if we kept her around it would keep the target off of us and just on her since she has made a lot of enemies in the house. I know this may sound super shady to blindside Tasha but I feel like Ti would be a better person to keep since she has some targets on her back and could be used as a pawn to avoid getting blood on our hands. PLUS Tasha could easily target us because we were friends with Satoshi and she hates or hated Satoshi while Ti just disliked him but never really had a fight with him so she has no reason to come after us. If we can convince other people to vote Tasha out, since Ti does have some friends in the house, I think our alliance will be a little safer...What do you guys think?"

He looks at the two hoping that they know their opinions matter on the topic
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale)   Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale) Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:07 am

Raldo quickly responds liking the idea of saving Ti. "I love the idea, As of right now, I'm going to talk to Marlee and see if she will be able to us the VETO on Ti'Shaun. I dont know what happened with the nomination but I'm sure I can try to have Marlee use the veto on her. Or give her at least good reasons too."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale)   Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale) Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:13 am

Morgan eyes widen "Wait no...I know this is risky but we need the noms to be the same. If Ti'Shaun is taken off then there is a big chance that I could go up or even you. We just need to convince people that Tasha is more of a threat and a harder target to get out than Ti AFTER nominations. It could put a target on your back if you try hard to convince Marlee to take her off for you and could make you an easy target. I know this is hard but you gotta trust me on this...if Ti is still on the block, we can easily keep her. Despite having some enemies, she does have a lot of friends while Tasha just has a few."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale)   Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale) Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:53 am

He kinda gets upset "So you're asking me to tell Marlee to keep the nomination the same? To save Ti'Shaun, am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale)   Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale) Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:02 am

Morgan shakes his head no "Oh my gosh no. I just think that you should talk to her after and try to convince her that Tasha is a better choice to leave. If you tell her to keep the noms the same, she'd think something is up and maybe out a target on your back"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale)   Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale) Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:34 am

He looks down on the ground "How are you so sure if she has the votes to stay, If the veto isn't used on her?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale)   Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale) Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:39 am

"I'm not for certain but you seem to know her best...she could have a bunch of friends that want her to stay, we just got to count the numbers and see if we need to persuade more people. I feel bad for Nisha though, that has to be hard picking from two friends. Just gotta keep your head up. I want her to stay as much as you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale)   Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Operation Save Yo Bitch Private RP (Morgan, Je, and Vale)
Page 1 of 1