The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You should know [Private with Morgan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deressa

Deressa

You should know [Private with Morgan] Empty
PostSubject: You should know [Private with Morgan]   You should know [Private with Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:03 am

Deressa had placed a small flowery sticker onto Morgan's picture in order to summon him. She needs to come clean to him about her ''alliance'' with Nisha and Robin.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: You should know [Private with Morgan]   You should know [Private with Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:49 pm

Morgan comes walking in smiling then closes the door behind him "this system is so handy haha. So what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: You should know [Private with Morgan]   You should know [Private with Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:20 pm

"I didn't mention something important during our last convo. I know Nisha and Robin are working together, because they asked me to work with them. I told Manda about it, but before word could reach you she got evicted, sooo yeah." Deressa laughs awkwardly.
"I never intended to work with them, only to make them think I am. It would've been suspicious if I turned down Nisha's offer. But me being a mole didn't work out." She sighs.
"They were secretive and kept stuff from me. I called Nisha out on it, but she started acting high and mighty and didn't take me seriously, so I dissed her and left. I know I probably sound like a major hypocrite for that, considering I was the one keeping my alliance with you and Manda a secret from them....but I couldn't stand being treated like that. Like, yeah I lied to them, but I wasn't being bitchy about it, you know? I never pushed them away like they pushed me." She lays down on the bed, covering her face. She knows she's being dramatic at this point, but she had to make sure Morgan doesn't use this information against her.
"I just hope you don't think less of me. I feel so stupid for messing this up."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: You should know [Private with Morgan]   You should know [Private with Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:34 pm

Morgan listens intently while she's talking and frowns a bit "Don't be sorry about that or blame yourself. I'm perfectly fine knowing that, I had to do the same thing with Robin cause she's such a good competitor and when she was HA, I wasn't going to just say no Cause I could have been on the block, so I understand how you feel. With the whole Nisha thing, it's prob because she had that convo with Angelica so she's acting more tough."

He then leans back and pauses for a second "we just need to make sure we win the pop and keep the noms the same so neither of us is put up and one of the power duos are gone, especially since they're acting shady towards you"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: You should know [Private with Morgan]   You should know [Private with Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:50 pm

"Oh yeah, she did talk to that Angelica girl..." Deressa hadn't watched the previous season, so she's unaware of the type of person Angelica is.
"You might be onto something...she wasn't really acting like her usual self."
Deressa stands up and adjusts her headband.
"Yeah, the POP is our beacon of hope right now....Thank you for understanding, Morgan. I'm really glad you didn't throw salt in my wound. I truly appreciate it."
She gives him a friendly hug.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: You should know [Private with Morgan]   You should know [Private with Morgan] Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:18 am

Morgan nods "Yeah Angelica was a comp beast and a master manipulator...so Nisha lucked out getting a talk with her. But yeah it makes Nisha dangerous to be honest. I think she might be more of a threat to send home this week than Robin who doesn't have as good of a social game."

He then smiles and hugs her back "You're welcome! Even though I have a hard shell, I am an empathetic person haha so I understand your frustration"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: You should know [Private with Morgan]   You should know [Private with Morgan] Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:01 am

Deressa reflects on Morgan's words for a second. Nisha definitely became a threat overnight, whether it's due to Angelica's guidance or not.
"Yeah, you're right. Even though I am not like, pissed at Nisha over our argument...I still wanna make sure she's out as soon as possible, because I fear she might only get tougher from here on."

Deressa laughs. "I know, Morgan. I never thought you were a sociopath or anything like that."

"Thank you for the talk. And keep a look out for them stickers, hehe."
The two wave at eachother as Morgan exists the room.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: You should know [Private with Morgan]   You should know [Private with Morgan] Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:06 pm

Morgan nods and claps "Exactly! Haha like it is final 6...I am sure that she is trying to not be little miss nice girl anymore."

He then grins "I only am a sociopath on Tuesdays. I will also keep an eye out for the stickers"

Morgan then waves and exits the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You should know [Private with Morgan]   You should know [Private with Morgan] Clock10

Back to top Go down

You should know [Private with Morgan]
Page 1 of 1