The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deressa

Deressa

We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan] Empty
PostSubject: We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan]   We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan] Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:02 pm

With Manda gone having fun in the jury house, Deressa was wondering where does that leave her and Morgan at regarding their alliance? Manda was generous enough to offer her help in making sure they get to the final 2 together. Both HGs simply agreed to Manda's promise, but they never actually discussed how they felt about it all with eachother.
Deressa took initiative and secretly invited Morgan to the Have-Not room, where she's forced to reside alone. She was painting her nails while waiting for his sneaky arrival.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan]   We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan] Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:56 pm

Morgan comes in when no one is looking since he was just outed about being a snake basically, he had to make sure he wasn't putting another target on his back. "Hey Deressa! I actually wanted to talk to you so I am glad you invited me to come in here to talk" he sits down in the bed that is next to the one she was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan]   We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan] Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:30 am

"The feeling is mutual!" She chuckles.
"I'm guessing you're not really a fan of how things turned out this week...with the whole Raldo argument and Manda getting evicted." Her voice became more serious than usual.
"I'm sorry for bringing it up, but I'm curious what's gonna happen to our alliance now with Manda gone."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan]   We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan] Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:25 pm

Morgan nods "yeah this week was a bit rough to say the least. That said...if you have my back, I'll definitely have yours. Manda saw something in you and thought you are deserving to win. I don't know you as well but Manda was smart so there had to be a good reason." He then leans back against the wall and crosses his arms.

"We do need to keep it very down low since we're friends with most, if not all of the people in the house. Dio and Raldo probably have a final 2 pact after everything and I have no clue with Nisha and Robin. So I think it wouldn't be good for our game to just turn on each other cause Manda left."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan]   We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan] Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:30 pm

"I can't say what Manda's reason to see you as a winner was either, but personally I think all of us that remain are worthy...more or less. That's why it'll get extra hard from here on. I'm willing to still give this a shot... as much as I can as to not seem suspicious."

Deressa caresses her hair as she hears out Morgan's speculations. Supposedly Manda never had the chance to tell him that Nisha and Robin asked her to join their alliance. She decides to keep quiet about that, considering at this point in time Nisha and Robin seem more distant towards her...which is another thing Deressa needs to look into.

"Well, here's some tea: I can say without a doubt that Nisha and Robin are working together. So if what you say is true about Raldo and Dio...then that just leaves us. In that case, we should deff stick together."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan]   We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan] Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Morgan nods his head "Oh yeah definitely. She saw something in you though so that's motivation enough."

He listens in as she talks about Nisha and Robin working together "then yeah it is a good thing for us to stick with each other. If we don't then I think we would just be left in the dust. I'm just glad you feel the same"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan]   We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan] Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:48 pm

"I'm glad we see eye to eye. Hopefully Manda will be proud of us , haha!"

She then pulls out a set of tiny flowery stickers that she normally puts on her nails and shows them to Morgan.

"I'll be placing one of these stickers on top of your picture frame in the kitchen every time I need to talk to you. As you can see they're super duper small, so nobody will notice them unless they literally shove their face into your picture. Whenever you see one, remove it and come here as soon as you can. I think it's the sneakiest way to stay in touch without anyone noticing." She puts her stickers away.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan]   We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan] Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:07 pm

Morgan laughs with her "I honestly hope so too, like Raldo said...she was one of the best players to come into the game"

He then readjusts his nose ring and sits up straighter "That is honestly such a good idea, I never would have thought about that. I'll keep an eye out for the stickers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan]   We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan] Clock10

Back to top Go down

We good or ..wha? [Private with Morgan]
Page 1 of 1