The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Empty
PostSubject: Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:07 am

Morgan sees Dio lounging around by the pool throwing his soccer ball in the air. He takes a deep breath and walks over "Hey dude I wanted to clear things up with the nomination ceremony with what Robin said. We are not aligned with her, we made her think that so we would be safe last week and cause it's another number in the house if she thinks she's in an alliance. However, now I am done with her as she is obviously not trustworthy. I love Vale to death but I'm not going to try to save her over you or vice versa. You both are good friends so I can't do that despite what Robin said. I am sorry if it seemed that way. I wanted to come to you so you could relax and not think that we're rallying against you cause that would be so shitty and that's not how I play."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:01 pm

Dio was enjoying some alone time when Morgan pops into view. Morgan explains the situation at hand to him, and Dio raises an eyebrow in response.

"Oh? And the Robin thing, you just now felt the need to tell me about it? And what about Je did he know?"

He felt a bit guilty for sounding so suspicious towards Morgan, but he couldn't help it. The relationships in the house were becoming complicated. Plus he knew Vale and Morgan were close and if it came down to them, he'd get the boot. Unless... Valenda's love for him was strong enough to have her betray Morgan...

Dio continues throwing his soccer ball into the hair, avoiding eye contact with him.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:26 pm

"Because I didn't think it was important, it literally just happened when she was HA. I told her to save you and Raldo without making it like we were aligned. She just trusts Vale and I for some weird reason. I know it looks shady, but we weren't going to tell the HA that we didn't trust her but we did make damn sure that you would be safe." He brushes his hair and looks at the sky

"I see you as a really good friend Dio. Do you really think I would betray our alliance for someone who has been laying so freaking low until last week? With confidence I can tell you that you'll see me talking in the DR about how I didn't know if I trusted her last week when you watch the show. The only time we talked to her was before nominations cause she asked us to. We did not say to nominate Manda or Marlee, she did that on her own. After that we didn't talk at all so I wouldn't call that an alliance even if I did trust her. Last week I was more concerned about looking like a shitty person than making an alliance with some chick I i hardly know. I should have told you though and I acknowledge that it looks shady but I promise it isn't. To gain your trust again...i can tell you something that I have never told anyone on here, even Vale. In my interview for the show I didn't even say it...i know this sounds stupid but I want to gain your trust back and I feel bad you're hurt"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:00 pm

Dio stops throwing the ball.

"If you would betray the alliance? I dunno. I know I'm naive like that, trusting everyone instantly, but the game is messing with my head, man." he brings a hand through his hair.
"I mean you're my friend too, but can I just simply trust you when you spend much more time with others? I-I dunno anymore. Even though we are in an alliance, I admit that I don't feel safe anymore."

His attention shifts back to Morgan as he offers to share something personal.
"Oh!" he was pleasantly surprised by the offer. It's very impressive Morgan would trust him with something personal. Would that be enough to give him full trust in the game?

"That's kind of flattering, that you trust me with a secret. But uhm...-" he makes a small head movement in the direction of the closest camera. "What about them?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:02 pm

"I wasn't going to. Literally if she said anything about putting you or Raldo, I would be campaigning to get her out now. I just try to be friendly with people in the house, doesn't mean I'm talking game. Like i never talk with Manda, Deressa, Nisha, Kenji or Robin. The only time i talk to them is when there's a house party or they tell me when someone does stuff like drawing the x on my face, that's it. Other than Robin asking me to go to the HA room. Why would I betray you when you know about our alliance with Raldo and Vale which I assume people don't know. Plus you're a really good competitor, why would I try to work with you then piss you off when you could get me out of the house pretty easily since you're a challenge beast?"

He takes a deep breath and looks over at the cameras. He needed anything to gain Dio's trust back. The secret was going to come out anyway through paparazzi like TMZ who find everything. Morgan then looks back at Dio "It's going to come out anyway. I have been arrested twice, stuck in jail once...that is part of the reason why I came on this show, to redeem myself and become a better person by helping my family out with the money. The first time wasn't too bad, I got in a fight with my drunken mom and hit her in order to protect my little siblings so she called the police. I didn't go to jail for that one since it was determined to be self defense. The other time" he pauses a little bit, it was time to face the mistakes he made in his life. It'll be on live TV but he needs his friend to trust him again.

"The second time I sold drugs. Mostly weed but rarely stuff like coke was sold too" He looks at Dio to see if Dio thinks of him differently "I needed the money to have my surgery. Once I had the money, I wanted to stop but the dealers I was with beat the living crap out of me. Eventually I had my surgery, obviously, but then the gang decided to snitch on me to the cops through an outside source. I was then arrested and put in jail for a year then had community service for two years since I was around 16" he pauses again cause he is talking a lot and knows that it is a lot to take in.

"I don't know if you've seen the picture in my bag of a girl beat up crying in front of drugs? That's me. I keep that picture around to remind myself to be a better person and not sell drugs. My sister took the pic for this reason cause that was a low point of my life when I sold drugs, but it was to be happy and be who I am"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:43 pm

Dio nods. Morgan sounded super honest with his answer. Even though he promised himself to be less gullible, he truly believed the honesty Morgan showed him.

Morgan mentions being arrested twice, and stuck in jail as well. Dio gives him a serious look, as he continues his story explaining what happened.
When he pauses, Dio lies a hand on his shoulder and looks him in the eye.

"Morgan... I would be the last person to judge you for past mistakes, trust me on that one. As long as you better your life, no one should care about wrong decisions in the past. I'm far from perfect..." he points to himself "I did STUPID things as a kid. I regret it, I better myself, I move on. And from what you are telling me, that's EXACTLY what you are doing. And you should be proud of that." he pats Morgan on the shoulder.

"I'm seriously impressed that you're sharing all of this. That's admirable bro, it really is!" he flashes him a humble smile. It took Dio a short while to realize that Morgan was talking about a girl in the picture but referring to himself. He's... trans? He didn't expect to hear that.
"I haven't seen the picture, no. It sounds intense though, damn... Again, really admirable for outing yourself like this. But wow..."
He sits down on the grass.

"You have been through some shit. Like... I'm honored you want to share this with me. You- you didn't have to do that just to win trust. I appreciate it though. And like I said, I'm no saint either. If you want, I can share my story too, if you'd like to hear... It'll clear up the situation with Satoshi as well actually"
Dio looks up to Morgan.
"If you think it's the time for that. First: We can forget about the whole Robin thing. Hell, it's a game. I don't want this to become a mope-fest. We're here to have fun too, we shouldn't forget to have some positive vibes around this place as well. And... thank you. You really are a friend, I'm sorry for not trusting you before."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:39 pm

Morgan smiles. He feels better finally telling someone and them being accepting. Now his head can be more in the game. "Thank you dude for understanding and all the kind words. It was a tough life but I've learned that there are better ways to go about some things. I didn't at all try to gain sympathy, I was waiting for the right time to share this stuff, I promise. Being trans is easier for me to tell friends usually since I'm really content with myself and love myself. I don't really keep it as a secret, I just wait for the right time in a relationship to tell people. The jail thing is harder to say since it makes me look bad. "

He then leans back into a tree and puts his hands behind his back "again I appreciate you trusting me again. And right now is a good time to talk about it since it's made me wonder. Like I never really knew the true story between you versus Satoshi and your past. Honestly it would be good to show the audience more since they did put you up. Also, I mean it's not really a mope fest. I'm not sad about my past, I just don't like sharing it cause sometimes it can change people's perceptions on me"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:15 pm

Dio returns the smile.
"No problem. I bet it must be kind of a relief to let that out at well. And as for my story, well. The thing is, it turned out that Satoshi's experience with me goes back to high school."
He rubs the back of his head, the feeling of regret instantly present again.

~ He shares his story with Morgan, the same way he did to JeRaldo once again leaving out some details.
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com/t287-relaxing-rp-w-dio ~

"So... I was a bully.... background bully more accurately for I didn't really do anything. Even though that first incident in the bathroom was a misunderstanding, I- I never interfered. I just stood there, afraid of pissing off the others, and risking my career chances. I never helped Satoshi or the others... Yet I remained the figurehead of those assholes. Kids were afraid of me, and I let them be just because. How selfish I used to be, how selfless I try to be today. That's what I achieved by changing my ways so far."

He puts his hands in his pockets and stares to the ground.
"I just hope that Toshi sees that I never intended to hurt him in any way...
It was wrong of me to letting it go on for so long without doing anything. I could have handled it so much better but I- was actually a big coward."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:35 pm

Morgan nods and grins "yeah it distracted me from the game a bit to be honest. That's why I haven't been the best at challenges." He then listens to Dio's story

"That makes so much sense. Don't feel down on yourself. While yes you were a bystander, it was the mob mentality that stopped you from saying something. You know now to speak up against bullies and that's all that matters. If Satoshi is watching, I'm sure he understands and a friendship can hopefully form. Slowly but eventually it could happen. It's hard to speak up to groups of people. I mean I have no problem saying my mind clearly..." He then laughs thinking about the fights he's done just on this show "but it is hard for some people. You've grown from it and you're not the same person you were back then"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio)   Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Oh Boy Private RP (Morgan and Dio)
Page 1 of 1