The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale) Empty
PostSubject: Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale)   Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale) Clock10Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:39 am

Morgan comes out with sunglasses to hide the fact that he has been crying a little bit after the fight with Je'Raldo. He sees Vale laying out on the lounge chair. He needed to talk to her anyway and she her thoughts on what they should do with Robin. Morgan walks over and does a small grin "Hey is this seat taken? I kind of need to talk to you..." he sighs "There's a lot on my mind and I just need to talk about it with someone"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale)   Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale) Clock10Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Valenda is laying there with a cup of tea and her sunglasses on. She looks up at Morgan then sits up write to face him "Sure Morgan...what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale)   Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale) Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:18 am

"Thanks" he takes a deep breath and sits down.

He barely croaks out "am I a bad person? I am not one to take a game personal but Cash literally said awful things about me, ripped my letter first and just showed pure hatred. Then Raldo ripped up my letter from home and some photos so he fought with me-" he sniffles a little bit

"God I look like an idiot right now crying over a game but these people came for me personally and like...am I a bad person? Like does everyone in this house actually hate me? I never cry over people...or in general but I just feel very alone and I don't even know what I did" he wipes some tears from his face "and I didn't know who to come to...like I hate talking about my feelings and I usually keep to myself but I just feel lonely and you're my best friend in the house"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale)   Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale) Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:11 pm

Valenda looks at him with confusion "W-wait wait Cash did what? What letters? JE did that...h-how, that's impossible?" as she listens to what he is saying and is realizing he is getting emotional.

"Slow down Gan, why would they personally attack you though, have you done anything that might've pissed someone off or offended anyone?" She felt so overwhelmed with the emotions he's throwing to her and it made her feel so sad that this game is getting to much to people...even to her best friend.

She wipes his eyes with a handkerchief and smiles "You're not a bad person mate...just some people misunderstood you a lot but my guess is that that one time you blew up...they think you're just an angry person who always have problems with others."

Last edited by Valenda on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale)   Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale) Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:36 pm

Morgan nods "I guess but I don't mean to be a hot head. Cash I just put him up for eviction but he says that Larissa is way out of my league and says he doesn't give a crap about me at all. Then I came at Raldo somewhat calm and he started yelling. I don't know, it's just hard. I try to not be angry but growing up where I grew up, you have to have tough skin. You don't just take shit from people back there...but I don't know it just makes me feel like I'm a bad person here if people don't like me"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale)   Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale) Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:34 pm

She raises her eyebrows "He hasn't even met your gal, your girlfriend is one jammy person to have you" she rubs her temple "Je just started yelling at you for no reason...hmm." She thinks to herself.

That doesn't make sense...Je wouldn't do a thing like that and with Ti x-ing out Morgan's pick...that's so weird.

"I know where you came from you have to be tough, believe this lass but there are a few here who wasn't raised at a tough environment that they will take what you say seriously as an attitude love."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale)   Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale) Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:34 pm

Morgan hugs her "you're right, thanks Vale. I guess I need to remember that. Plus it probably makes people want to make me blow up and look bad so I get a target on my back. I'm still mad at Cash and Raldo though, that was messed up"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale)   Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Can We Talk? Private RP (Morgan and Vale)
Page 1 of 1