The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan)   First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:51 pm

"Hey... Morgan. Can we talk? I know we've been avoiding each other in the house since you nominated me week one. But it's week 4 and I think it's in our best interest to kind of get on the same page about everything. I think things were perceived wrong and there may have been a misunderstanding between us." Cash shyly asks Morgan in the pantry, he's been nervous about talking to him for weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan)   First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:12 pm

Morgan rubs his chin and looks down "Yeah you do have a point. I didn't even try to get to know you after everything. And honestly I was stressed so I put it in my head that you were the enemy. I am sorry for that"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan)   First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:19 pm

"I figured you were under a lot of stress being the House Ambassador... I couldn't even imagine how stressful that was. You had a lot of things on your plate, but I haven't held it against you or tried to turn you into a target because of it. Things really got tense between us, and I just wanted to clear the air and start fresh." Cash smiles and holds out his hand to shake Morgan's to form a truce between the two.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan)   First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:26 pm

Morgan smiles and shakes his hand "I really appreciate it dude, I am so glad that you didn't have it against me. Starting fresh would be awesome"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan)   First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:59 pm

During the Live Eviction Ceremony

"Listen, I know that this is last minute and you hate Ti'Shaun. You need to think long term Morgan if she leaves tonight who's going to take her place as the biggest target? Maybe you, maybe me, Manda? Any of us could be. Leaving her in the game guarantees that both of us survives next week since everyone will be targeting her." Cash tries to explain quickly.

"If somehow Ti'Shaun wins HA, I can promise you that she will not nominate you. You'll be safe hands down. If we can pull this off, it could be the start of a beautiful partnership." Cash smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan)   First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:03 am

"I guess that is true but if Tasha stays, she could easily be a target too cause she wanted to quit and showed her true cards....ugh idk is it's hard to think. I am like 90% sure that To would put me up"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan)   First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:10 am

"I doubt Tasha would be a target, everyone, now knows that she's not here to play to the end. I want people in the house that deserve to be here and want to play the game. You're one of those people and after this eviction ceremony I'll get you, me, and Ti'Shaun together and I'll have her tell you honestly that she's not coming out for you. No one would expect that any of us would be working together, it's the perfect cover up." Cash explained.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan)   First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:16 am

Morgan thinks for a little bit "still...i am unsure and scared. I mean yes you and I had a truce but how can I know that I can trust you. Cause putting my trust in you and Ti'Shaun...idk. plus she wouldn't be a good ally cause she fights with everyone"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan)   First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:25 am

"You're right, we haven't had too much of a chance to figure out if we can trust each other. You nominated me week one, but I'm the one coming to you and asking for a truce. I'm the one that shouldn't be able to trust you in all honesty since you tried to get me eliminated. I'm not the type to hold a grudge at all. But you can regain my trust fully by voting out Tasha. I promise that I will take care of Ti'Shaun and calm her down. We can make this work." Cash promised.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan)   First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:28 am

"That is true...I'll think it over. Do you know of anyone else that is voting Tasha home? Cause if it's only us two then it would put a target on our backs possibly"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan)   First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:32 am

"Trust me, it should be a pretty clear vote since Tasha basically told everyone to vote her out. I'm sure Je, Nisha, Robin, Valenda... all should be voting out Tasha. The only vote I'm very skeptical about is Kenji's. I know that he has some weird vendetta against Ti'Shaun... it's almost sketchy how much he wants her gone." Cash noted.

"Plus I can promise you that Ti did not draw that X on your name... I don't know who did but hopefully, we can get to the bottom of it. We gotta go back to the ceremony, it's time to vote!" Cash headed out of the pantry.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan)   First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:37 am

Morgan nods his head "I'll take your word for it. Even if Ti out the X or not, she still is playing the whole house. But I'll vote Tasha and trust you..." He waits a few minutes for Cash to leave before he goes back out so people don't think anything is up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan)   First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

First Game Talk (Private RP w/ Cash and Morgan)
Page 1 of 1