The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Empty
PostSubject: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:29 pm

It's been a couple hours after nominations, and Ti'Shaun is walking through the house unnoticeably nervous about what's to come for her fate in The Mad House. She thinks that she did somewhat of a good job masking her expression during the nomination ceremony where she looked at Deressa unemotionally, but on the inside it's every thing she's ever feared.

She was surprised herself that she had made it this far without getting put up. Maybe it was because the person she disliked most was finally out of the house so she felt as if she had no worries?

Ti'Shaun made sharp turn through the kitchen into the private pantry room where she sat on one of the shelves that was packed with food, knocked all of the food off in anger, and balled up with her head in her knees and began to sob uncontrollably. She hadn't really shed much tears on this show, being the fact that she was really an unbothered person, but getting put up for nominations really hit her and opened her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:12 pm

Cash had been caught off guard by this untimely and totally random nomination. Just when he was starting to think that everything was going perfect for him in the Mad House, one of his closest allies had been placed up for nominations.

He decided to rummage through the fridge for a bit to ease his mind, he hadn't eaten anything since nominations, and he was starving.

As he was going through the fridge in a frenzy, he stopped at the sound of a feminine cry, whoever it was, was noticeably bawling her eyes out something serious. He slowly closed the fridge and approached the door leading to the pantry, cautiously.

"H-hello?" He spoke softly through a crack in the door. He was surprised because it was the person he'd least expect to bawl her eyes out.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Ti'Shaun quickly jumped at the sound of a voice easing into the door. She hadn't meant to attract anyone to her whale call, especially not while she was crying.

She began wiping off her running mascara and hopped off of the shelf to make it look as if she was looking for something in the pantry. "Uhm.. come in!"
She called out to the mysterious voice.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Cash slowly opened the door as the sound of rustling inside occurred. "Ti'Shaun? Why are you in here crying?" Cash was the most clueless as to why the girl was in the pantry crying.

He looked down to see broken glass, and spilt food everywhere. "What is all of this? Were you having an existential crisis or something?" He joked as he looked around the small room.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:40 pm

She widens her eyes a bit when he questions her crying.

"Me? Ti'Shaun? Crying? What do I have to cry for?" She placed a hand on her hip.

"--and what the hell is an existential crisis?" Ti'Shaun asked as she raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:03 pm

"Ne-nevermind.." He shook his head.

"Ti'Shaun I know you were in here crying, I heard it all the way from the kitchen. You know that you and I are close, you can come to me about anything." He gave her a reassuring prize-winning smile.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:14 pm

Ti'Shaun gave a small frown as the tears started streaming again.

"Cash, can you keep a secret?" She sniffles.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Cash didn't like seeing Ti'Shaun like this, he had always viewed her as independent, strong and carefree. Now it just seemed like the weight of this competition is weighing down on her.

"Of course I can keep a secret, Ti! You know that." He gently placed his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:23 pm

"It's just, I don't like the feeling of being nominated! Like, I was gonna try and talk to Deressa and everything.. maybe get to know her, y'know? --but then she won the House Ambassador competition, so I'm sure as hell not talking to her now! Because.. lol my pride is too big for that, and it'd just make me seem like I was totally kissing ass." She rolled her eyes.

"--but It's tragic, because I would like to get to know Deressa more! I've respected her up until nominations, I just don't see why she would put me up? I've never proven myself a threat to her. I haven't even won a [CENSOR] challenge yet." She folds her arms.

"I just can't seem to understand why me of all people?"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:38 pm

Cash bit his lip and looked off as Ti'Shaun explained her worries. He knew the reason why Deressa put her up for nominations, but he just didn't know if it was the right time to tell her.

He hated seeing her like this, though.

He took a deep breath.

"Ti- I have something to tell you.." Cash looked down at his fingers as he began fiddling with them.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:53 pm

"Well what is it?" She wipes away her running mascara again.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:03 pm

He sighs.

"The real reason why Deressa put you up is because of Kenji." Cash starts to scratch the back of his neck. "She said that he came into her room slamming doors and demanded that she put you up, she didn't even have intentions to put you up I think... it was Kenji's death glare he gave her that made her put you up on the block."

He begins biting his lip, not knowing how she would react. "I just felt like you should know, because I know how you can get, and I wanted to stop you before you took drastic measures.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:12 pm

Ti'Shaun's entire facial expression shifts from sad to confusion.

"Kenji did.. what?" She paused. "That little ugly [CENSOR] is good! That's probably the reason why he came to me of all people to try and talk to me. He was trying to get some [CENSOR] [CENSOR] tea from me, so he could go back and tell Deressa!"

She was obviously furious.

"You know what?" She put a big grin on her face as she pulled out her compact and began redoing her eyeliner. "I know exACTLY how I'm gonna get even with that little [CENSOR]."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:30 pm

"Ti, please don't do anything that'll put an even bigger target on your back?" Cash pleaded.

"Don't you think you've made enough enemies already? Plus I don't think it'll be a smart move, they might see you as belligerent, and try and put you up every chance you get if you survive this eviction ceremony."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:43 pm

"Don't worry, Cash no one will know about this little stunt that the newbie 'attempted' to pull." She said, using finger quotations.

"I think I'm gonna have a little heart to heart with Deressa later on, and see what's really going on." She nodded.

"Thanks, a LOT Cash! You're a real lifesaver." She winks at him. "Looks like you're one of the few people I can actually trust in this game."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)   Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Don't Cry For Me, Cash! (Private RP w/ Cash)
Page 1 of 1