The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash) Empty
PostSubject: From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)   From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:05 pm

Cash decided that he'd love to get closer to his former block buddy, she was such a sweetheart during the experience and he could really see a possible friendship between both of them.

"Ohh Nisha, are you home??" Cash knocked on the cracked door but then let himself in peering around.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)   From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:59 pm

Nisha opens the door with a warm smile. "Oh hi! Come on in."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)   From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:05 am

Cash was warmed by that charming smile of hers, she has such a sweet vibe to her!

"Hey there dear, I was just here to thank you properly for not nominating me this week. It feels so much better in the house not being on that block, you must feel it too!" Cash smiled.

"Plus, we haven't really talked much besides being block buddies! Since you have this big fancy room to yourself, I thought it'd might give us a chance to get to know each other some more!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)   From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:38 am

While they get situated, Nisha twists her hair into a fancy bun as Cash speaks. "Oh, it's no problem haha! Yeah, being on the block was..nerve-wrecking so I know the feeling. And I can assure you that I wasn't even considering putting you up." She chuckled lightly at his remarks, trying not to seem too bubbly towards him. "Of course! I'm always open to having people up here. It can get pretty lonely at times.”
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)   From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:47 am

Cash is so relieved learning that Nisha wasn't considering nominating him, thank god! Just what he wanted to hear.

"It was honestly so nerve-wracking, I thought my life in the game was going to be over before it got the chance to begin! I was pretty confident that you weren't receiving any votes, everyone seems to love you!" Cash smiled.

"It can get pretty lonely, I just have to remind myself that I'm here for my fans and my mom. I know she is back home supporting me every step of the way. What's your family like? Or do you have anybody special supporting you?" Cash asked, hoping he wasn't overstepping his boundaries!
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)   From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:01 am

"It was! And I'm so sorry to hear that...I can't imagine how you must have felt." She gives him a cheeky smile in response to his compliment.

"That's quite the motivation you have there. My Ma and my friends are my main support system. My father does his best to support me as well, but he's super busy nowadays and travels constantly." She got up, moving over to grab one of the pictures that were brought in. She brings it closer to Cash. The picture shows an average built man in a grey suit and a smaller, thinner lady with a delicate face in a fine traditional dress. Just from her face alone, she highly resembled Nisha, aside from her hair being straight.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)   From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:13 am

Cash holds the picture and looks at it smiling, "Your mom is so so pretty, you get your beauty from her for sure! That really stinks about your dad though, I know some people make their entire life about working. I'm sure he's just doing it to support you and your mom though, he just needs a vacation. My mom has been my life source since I was young, she pushed me into singing, dancing, guitar lessons. She did a pretty good job as a single mom." Cash smiled.

He then looked at the cameras, "Hey Momma and Momma Nisha! If you're watching this we love you guys so much!" Cash then blew a kiss towards the camera.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)   From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:39 am

Nisha nods, delighted at his words. "Oh, stop it you," she teases, before her smile fades at the mention of her dad. "Well yes, work keeps him busy alright. That's true...we've come to accept it as a family. As his daughter, I must give him my full support, because the time he sacrifices away from us..." She looks down for a moment as she takes the picture back over to the table. Once she places it down, she turns back around with a smile on her face again. "Yeah. I'm sure a vacation is what he needs after all!"

She grins up at the camera as Cash gives both of their moms a shout out. "Speaking of my mom, she wouldn’t believe that I'm meeting you in person! You used to be one of my idols as a little girl." She blushes a bit as she remembers how she used to sing one of his hit songs in the kitchen whenever she would help her mom cook.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)   From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:02 am

Hearing Nisha talk about her dad made him feel really bad, it's probably best to get onto a new topic. But he was already thinking of something nice to do for her and her family after that show... something to get her dad to pay attention to her!

"Aww, I found another fan of mine! It makes me so happy to hear that I had such an impression with my music. How's your singing voice? I'm sure you have the voice of an angel." Cash speculated smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)   From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:23 am

"Oh yes you have no idea. Let's see, there was that one song I just couldn't get out of my head..."

She proceeds to sing the chorus for one of the more popular songs in his first album. She easily hits the high notes with her delicate voice, but before she was halfway into the chorus, she is abruptly cut off by the intercom. "Please, STOP singing!"

"Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)   From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Cash rolls his eyes at the intercom, such party poopers.

"Girl you have talent! I would totally let you open for one of my concerts anytime if Big Brother lets us we could write our own song and perform it for the house! Can't get us for copyright infringement then!" Cash suggests!
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)   From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:00 pm

Nisha grins, thrilled that he enjoyed her singing. "Oh, I don't know if I could handle that!" She thought of all his catty girl fans and how obsessive they can be.

"The song idea sounds great, though!"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)   From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash) Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:49 pm

"It'd be so much fun, we could write a duet about what life in the Big Brother house is like!" Cash laughed at the idea and then begins humming a tune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)   From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash) Clock10

Back to top Go down

From the Bottom to the Top (Private RP with Nisha and Cash)
Page 1 of 1