The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can We Chat? (Private RP Cash & Morgan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Can We Chat? (Private RP Cash & Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Can We Chat? (Private RP Cash & Morgan)   Can We Chat? (Private RP Cash & Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Cash knocks on the door of the HA Bedroom and opens it slightly. Once he sees that Morgan is awake and nods his head, he walks in and its on the bed. "Hey Morgan! First off... how's your ankle/foot? Is it better?" He smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Can We Chat? (Private RP Cash & Morgan)   Can We Chat? (Private RP Cash & Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:42 pm

Morgan looks up, a little shocked but a little not at the same time. He knew that some people on the block would come up to try to convince him to keep them safe "Hey, it's doing better, I don't need the crutches anymore which is nice. But I still have a bit of a limp. So I'm guessing you came up here to convince me to keep you or to align with you?" He raises an eyebrow. Morgan doesn't regret getting straight to the point because he doesn't like to bullcrap, he likes things straight to the point.

He then puts his hands behind his head "If I am honest Inspector CeCe, I don't know if I can trust you in this house. You did lie about your identity right off the bat. And now people say your name is Cash Carvey? I don't know who that is..."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Can We Chat? (Private RP Cash & Morgan)   Can We Chat? (Private RP Cash & Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:17 pm

"You can call me Cash. That's my real name." Cash pauses and looks around the room then back at Morgan. "Nice room and that's good about your ankle."

He moves over and sits on one of the chairs. "I know you nominated me because I didn't talk to you and was 'shady', but if I'm honest when I signed up for this game I did it for my fans. But I wanted my fans to get to know the REAL me and that's why I hid my identity too. I wanted the people in this house to know me for me and not for the popstar they think they know me as... if they did. Clearly not everyone does." He laughs uncomfortably. "I just wanted to let you know that if I do survive this vote, I'm not targeting you. You probably don't believe that, but its up to you to decide whether you believe me or not. That's all." He gets up and walks back downstairs.  
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Can We Chat? (Private RP Cash & Morgan)   Can We Chat? (Private RP Cash & Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Morgan ignores the first comment as he sees it more stuff to try to butter him up "but you were an Inspector...how does that not scream suspicious? You didn't try to socialize with anyone until I put you up on the block. I know your game. And I honestly do think you will go after me. But listen dude, you don't need to try to kiss my butt cause you have a chance of going home, I appreciate you trying to be nice and all but you should have made an effort to get to know everyone before even being put on the block"

Morgan rolls his eyes as Cash leaves. He then mumbles to himself "well at least he does think I am stupid"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can We Chat? (Private RP Cash & Morgan)   Can We Chat? (Private RP Cash & Morgan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Can We Chat? (Private RP Cash & Morgan)
Page 1 of 1