The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Empty
PostSubject: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:04 pm

Raldo knocks on the door waiting for Morgan to let him inside.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Morgan limps to the door, opens it and smiles and hugs Raldo. "Hey man what's up!? Here have a seat"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:28 pm

Raldo gives him a handshake and looks nervous. Hoping he didnt bother him from getting up, when he needs to rest his legs

"Hey Mo, Do you mind if I ask you something? It will only take a few minutes"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:30 pm

Morgan smiles and nods "Yeah go ahead!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:33 pm

"So, Last time I talked to you. Your target was mainly... What's his name.... The guy with the red hair..."
He snaps at himself trying to remember the name.

"CASH! Yeah, Cash." He says stupidly forget someone's name for the first time. "So As your the House Ambassador of the season. I wanted to know where your head is at?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:38 pm

Morgan nods as he is listening "yes I still want that guy gone. He has been kissing my ass ever since he went on the block and revealed his identity then? He is smart and manipulative... we need to convince people to vote him out, I have been trying. Being famous means that he has to have a good social game...Mark on the other hand does not have a social game at all. Yes he is a challenge beast but we could easily send him home later since he doesn't talk to anyone. However, he actually tried to get to know people before being put on the block unlike CeCe or Money or whatever his name is"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:53 pm

Raldo Nods, keeping the information to himself for now

"So... hows your leg feelings?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:58 pm

Morgan goes from his serious look to smiling "it's a lot better, thanks for asking! Still hurts a bit but I don't need the crutches now. I think it was just twisted wrong, nothing broken luckily"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:05 am

He pokes the leg... "so, how did you break it? I didn't see what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:10 am

Morgan sighs but laughs a little bit "Well I was literally on my last coconut. I took the competition slow and steady, obviously by my time, and for the final coconut, I tried to sprint. I knew it was a bad idea but I still did it. Then as I was coming back I fell and landed on my ankle wrong. I'll tell you what, it sucked major ass, I was so embarrassed. Like had I kept my normal pace, I would have actually finished"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:11 am

"Ouch..." "You think you have to get surgery for it?"
"The competition wasn't too bad but I knew I didn't want to win it. I didn't want a target on my back"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:14 am

"Oh definitely not. It's a lot better now. I think it was just twisted. It should be good by the next HOH comp, even though I won't be competing which is prob a good thing." Morgan nods "Oh yeah don't worry, I totally understand. Plus it would have shown to everyone that we're working together. I just think now it's kind of good that Kyle got off the block, he's not a bad guy. CeCe could easily make it to the end though, that guy has a good social game now that he is himself now."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:19 am

Raldo looks at Morgan and then back at his fractured bone
"I still need to think of who to vote for, Your words have done me favors but I just need to know that I'm safe to whoever I vote"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:21 am

Morgan nods his head "Do what you need to do. After all, the game is about saving yourself. I mean I would appreciate you sending CeCe home cause he could easily make it to the end while Mark does not have that type of social game but I respect your decision, whomever you choose. Either way, I still have your back" Morgan smiles trying to reassure him that he means what he says.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:58 am

He takes the information from Morgan that he was given. "Morgan, I really appreciate the way you speak and your mind opens, It really says a lot of you." He smiles back at Morgan
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:08 am

Morgan laughs a bit "Haha well thank you. Honestly same to you. You're such a chill dude, like I could see myself hanging out with you after the show"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:20 am

Raldo smiles "You too, man. Just know I have your back as of now. I felt honor that you came to me in person and kept me safe during you HA reign." Raldo smiles patting Morgans back
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:22 am

Morgan smiles "Thank you. Trust me I have your back too, I promise that I won't put you up ever cause you're trustworthy as heck."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:25 am

Raldo's heart starts to stop racing "I promise man, I'll be real with you this whole summer"
"I dont do the lying and backstabbing, I dont roll that way"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:29 am

Morgan grins "Good, I'm glad. I hate backstabbing people too. It's so pointless. Like you gotta be upfront with people, even if it makes you look a little bitchy. Honesty is key "
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:52 am

"Yeah" Raldo says silently "I just need to really think long and hard about this decision"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:54 am

Morgan frowns "I am sorry if it seemed like I pressured you to make a decision. I did not mean for that at all. I just have a bold personality so it can come off as strong. Don't stress yourself out too much making the decision, just make a decision that is the best for you."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:22 am

"I appreciate it, Morgan, Really." He smiles. Raldo has no idea what to do with the power of voting... He needs to think long and hard.

He gives Morgan a wave goodbye and leaves him to his privacy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)   What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What the man wants (Private chat Morgan/Je'Raldo)
Page 1 of 1