The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quick Chat (Private RP - C.C. and Ryan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Quick Chat (Private RP - C.C. and Ryan) Empty
PostSubject: Quick Chat (Private RP - C.C. and Ryan)   Quick Chat (Private RP - C.C. and Ryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:04 pm

When the timing is right, Ryan invites C.C. to join him in the storage room for a quick chat. Depending on what the viewers chose, he needs to ensure that if he does save C.C., that C.C. will have his back next week.

"Hey C.C.," Ryan smiles as they stand across from each other. Ryan leans on a counter to be more comfortable. "I just wanted to talk to you. See where your head is at and stuff, if you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Quick Chat (Private RP - C.C. and Ryan)   Quick Chat (Private RP - C.C. and Ryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:48 pm

Oh, it was big tattoo guy who was talking to him. C.C. had to wonder if he even knew anything about the culture of those tribal tattoos of his. Unlikely, but irrelevant. For now, he needed to be as amicable as was humanly possible - maybe not to the "Daddy Ryan" level, but somewhere near there.

He shrugs, not entirely sure where Ryan's going with this. Other than the obvious 'I have the POP' route. "Shoot, then. I'm open to talking - seems like that's the only thing that'll get me anywhere, anyway." No, he DEFINITELY wasn't bitter about getting nominated just because he hadn't talked to Bryan. That wasn't true at all. Probably. Maybe. Potentially.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Quick Chat (Private RP - C.C. and Ryan)   Quick Chat (Private RP - C.C. and Ryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:25 pm

”Well, I don’t wanna cause suspition or anything, so I’ll be quick. I am considering using the POP on you this week, but I need your help too. To get a new target up there.

I don’t think either of us want to lose any team members and the Populars are safe. That leaves us with targeting another nerd, and I think it should be Natalie. She’s quiet, so no one knows where her head was at and she also killed it in the first challenge. I mean, she outlasted all of us athletes. That shows she’s a physical threat too. And obviously she’s on the Nerd Clique, so... she’s smart. If you can help me convince people to think she’s also a threat, maybe Bryan will put her up and we can get rid of a strong competitor.” He takes a deep breath. “Sorry, that was a lot at once... but what do you think?”
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Quick Chat (Private RP - C.C. and Ryan)   Quick Chat (Private RP - C.C. and Ryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:33 pm

Well, this absolutely wasn't what C.C. had been expecting. His eyes even widened a bit at the proposal - he was about to do that for him? Someone he hadn't even talked to? Wow, that was a lot to take in. He quickly tried to shake off his startled expression, his face reddening.

"Yeah, targeting the nerds is probably our best bet - the one problem I see with Natalie is that she has a lot of connections. I know Jay likes her..." He contemplated for a moment before moving on. "If you want to go that route, I'm all for it. It doesn't seem like the nerds are exactly all buddy-buddy with each other either, so if we convince the right people, it should be fairly easy."

Realizing something, he added on another thought. "If you need an alt, though, I'd suggest Jamila. She seems like she has less connections than Natalie, so it could be easier. Definitely don't target Jedd, though. I don't think he's a threat," After going through that spiel, he nodded. "But ousting Natalie would probably have the biggest immediate payoff, yeah. The question is how easy it would be to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Chat (Private RP - C.C. and Ryan)   Quick Chat (Private RP - C.C. and Ryan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Quick Chat (Private RP - C.C. and Ryan)
Page 1 of 1