The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:54 pm

Delin knocked on the door, but instantly let himself in. "I've seen all the have-nots around the house today, so no one should be inside." He says.

As he opened the door, he saw Peaches on the couch, looking like she's disassociating with the world, staring into her slop mug. "I don't think she realizes I'm here..."

He inches towards where he used to sleep. "Hey, Peaches! I'm just here to... uh..."

He looks at her again. "Peaches. Are you okay?!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:57 pm

Peaches turns around revealing a bible and a maker on her legs. ''Hi Delin. What's up? How are you feeling? You know... after nominations.'' She eats a bit of slop.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:58 pm

"I feel fine, not nominated or anything, so that's cool! What about you?" He smiles

"Y'know, you don't look too peachy for a girl named Peaches!" He chuckles nervously. He sits down on the edge of Peaches couch.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:02 pm

Peaches chuckles. ''Yes, not being nominated is such a stress reliever in this house.'' She looks at Delin awkwardly. Was that a joke or-?

[Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Giphy_10

She's confused, she didn't get the joke. Maybe it's a dad joke ''Well, I don't know what a peachy person is supposed to be.''
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:05 pm

oh no the joke backfired, recover recover!

"Peaches... do you want to talk about something? You don't seem okay at all." He slides his way down onto an actual couch cushion, which he did stab himself on a spring.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:10 pm

Peaches nods. ''I mean, i'm fine now, yesterday I was a bit too in my head.'' She looks at Delin and giggles. This guy loves gossip! And she does too if she's being honest. ''It's just that I kind of...'' She exhales. ''...umm, I kind of like someone in the house?'' She blushes and looks down at her bible.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:18 pm

"Oh well, gosh darn it! Why didn't you say so? Well? Who's the lucky fella?!" He smiles in anticipation.

He feels like he's involved in something major! "I won't tell." He bats his eyelashes and snickers.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:22 pm

Peaches laughs, watching a grown man live and hang out with a bunch of young people every day was a funny idea to her. She clears her throat. ''Well, I think it's obvious.'' She winks at delin. ''Garf.'' She hugs a pillow tightly.

[Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! 21_mad10

She smiles. ''He's funny, smart and he has a huge heart.''

Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:29 pm

"Oh, the good ol' Garf!" He chuckles. "How adorable!"

"Have you said anything to him yet?" He smiles with anticipation and excitement, completely oblivous to her previous demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:36 pm

She purses her lips, thinking. ''Well, I've dropped a lot of hints here and there but he either doesnt notice or he's not interested.'' She eats another spoonfull of slop. ''But, let's not lose focus of the game, it's fun to hang out with him here and there, however, my eyes are on the million dollar prize. I can't get too distracted.'' She pulls a strand of hair behind her ear.

''About this week... how are you feeling? You know, with the noms and everything.''
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:39 pm

"Well, I mean now that you say it again... I'M" he gasps really hard.

"-Totally fine. I'm not worried in the slightest right now." He snickers. "Plus, winning that Never-Not pass was a super bonus!" He grins.

"But enough about me, how can I help you get with Garf?" He chuckles and smiles devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:42 pm

Peaches almost CHOKES on her slop. ''Wait what?!'' She composes herself. ''I don't know, you don't have to, showmances are probably a f*cking distraction. Although he has beautiful eyes...'' She loses focus and snaps back to reality. ''Who said what?''

She plays around with a strand of hair nervously. ''I mean, I wouldn't hate it if you helped me...'' She shakes her head. ''But he's probably into Gobi.''
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:45 pm

"Have you ever heard of like... uh... it's like a threesome, but not sex! Where they date n' stuff like two people, but they got a third wheel that's equally involved!"

He sweats. "Polygon... no... Polygames? POLYGAMOUS! There it is! See? I know the younger lingo!" He chuckles.

"Why not see if that would work?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:47 pm

SHE HOLDS HER BIBLE TIGHTLY. ''Oh my... never. Lord have mercy on us.'' She fixes her headband and her bun. ''I don't like sharing my partner. I don't know if that's considered old school nowadays but I don't think I could ever do that.''
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:51 pm

Delin gets taken aback by Peaches sudden movements.

"I-I see... I understand. Not everyone can do it anyways." He nods. "We could try and pick up who he's leaning towards more! I don't know exactly how, but uh... it's worth a shot?" He shrugs. "I don't know, I haven't had anyone since I was in college. I'm rusty at the whole hook up, cupid thing!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:54 pm

She sighs. She hopes Garf feels the same way. ''You know, you could try talking to him and ask him during a friendly conversation.'' She hugs her pillow even more tightly. ''I've never gotten my heart broken so that makes me nervous.'' Peaches knew Garf was special.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:56 pm

"Absolutely! I mean, I'd say I'd have him drink with me, but the poor thing is on slop." He pouts. "I need a good drinking buddy."

He shakes his head. "Well, I can definitely talk to him about it, not so bluntly of course. I'll try not to at least."

"Now, it's my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!   [Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in! Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Peaches/Delin] Just A Quick Check-in!
Page 1 of 1