The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At Empty
PostSubject: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:37 am

It was beginning to get pretty late. The have-nots crawled onto their respective beds.

“Well, good news is, we’re safe from eviction! And we’re also gonna stop being have-nots very very soon!” He exclaims

“Now, to get down to brass tax.” He sits up and faces Sergio’s bed. “Now, I just wanna know what you guys are thinking for eviction votes really. I’m not too sure what to do, but I talked to Sam and she seemed pretty upset about the whole situation. I just personally wanna know what you guys plan on doing? If that’s okay to ask?”
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:36 pm

Sergio couldn't exactly answer truthfully, since he had a fourway alliance he had to keep secret.
"Well, I'm not exactly sure just yet. It would suck to evict any of the nominees, really. They all seem like good chicas. I guess I'm deciding last minute at random."
He hopes that came across sincere and not as the obvious vague lie that it is.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:17 pm

Peaches yawns. "I'm so ready for the week to be done, my first meal will be alcohol and skittles." She giggles.

Her face expression immediately changes when Delin brings up the votes. "Well... I don't really know, Nevea and Aurora have talked to be the least out of the entire group." She lays the mug with slop down. "Nevea's been doing a lot. I've seen her talk to many people and go on different rooms all the time..." Peaches purses her lips. "Fishy."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:53 pm

”I’ll have to agree, Peaches. Neava has been hopping around too much... does seem pretty sketch.”

He ponders a bit. “I just hope the right decision is made... with saving the right people, y’know?”
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:19 pm

"To be fair, she's probably trying to save her ass. I think I'd be doing the same if I was on the block. But for now.. better her than me!"
[PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At Source
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:41 pm

"You're absolutely right, Sergio. I'd for sure be doing the same."

"If you really take a good look, Aurora hasn't interacted too much with the rest of us, Nevea is at least making an attempt, and Sam, well Sam is everybody's best friend right now! So eliminating Sam this early might not be a good thing for anyone to do. Secret or not, someone's bound to find out who evicted who."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At Clock10

Back to top Go down

[PRIVATE RP Delin/Peaches/Sergio] Let’s See Where Everyone’s At
Page 1 of 1