The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:10 pm

Delin was looking at himself in the mirror, while Peaches was getting ready for the night.

He eyeballs a close-by hair clipper.

“I think...” he grabs the device. “I think im gonna do it.”

He shakes his head as he puts the clippers down. “...Maybe not yet.” He sighs.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:16 pm

Peaches notices Delin's problem while she applies her nude lipstick. She smiles and grabs the clipper with her free hand. She grabs a hair with the clippers and pulls it. ''It's not really painful right?'' She continues to work on Delin's eyebrows silently. ''So... crazy week right?''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:19 pm

Garfield walks into the bathroom with a box of hair products and wanted to talk to Delin to see how he's feeling but also notices Peaches.
Oh Odin I totally forgot they are handcuffed
He rubs his temples and speaks up "Hey yoo no." He puts his hand on the clippers "Don t touch the fuzz fuzz bro...um how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:37 pm

Peaches glances to see Garfield come in, she gets a big too nervous and accidentally plucks one of Delin's hairs aggresively. ''Hi Garfield, getting ready for eviction night?'' She smiles while leaving the clippers in the sink. ''Done Delin.'' She starts adding highlight to her face. ''I was telling Delin about how insane this week has been. It's been hectic.''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:56 pm

He flinches when she pulls one of his hairs "ouch but I am doing okay just been wandering around and eating slop of course." He rubs his lower back "Onto the uncomfortable beds again ahah but how have you two been?"

He was not okay. What if sometimes happens and the fact that it's his alliance buddy, the papa bear and someone he idolizes.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:07 pm

He blinks. “I didn’t mean-“ he sighs. “Thanks, Peaches. I needed a trim.” He smiles

He notices Garfield. “Ah, Garf! Just the man I wanted to see!” He smiles again.

He looks back over at Peaches. “Yeah, this week is bonkers! I’m really uh... shocked.” He sighs.

“Well, no need to get down in the dumps! I might not be going home... I hope.” He gulps.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:50 pm

He folds his face towel down on the sink and opened his container of hair products "Sorry gotta groom the hair and beard." He hums then starts brushing his hair.
He sighs "This week must've been so hard but I totally understand how you're feeling...just feel confident and not a victim ya know." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:04 pm

He smiles. "I'll try not to be, Garf. Promise."

He looks at his clippers, then Garfield. "So uh... listen. I think you got really lucky and won that scroll, dude. I think it would be of our best interest to work together and use our powers together!" He does a flex with his free arm.

He looks at Peaches. "I trust you, Peaches. After all, you didn't vote for me to be nominated. Plus, we've been becoming good friends, I like to think!" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:14 pm

Peaches purses her lips and thinks about Delin's idea. "I mean, yes... but who exactly would we be targetting?" She then turns to Garfield. "You down? I mean... I do want this right now to have longevity, I see an alliance in the forming."

She puts on her hoop earings to match her gold two piece dress. "Carmen is my girl and she was probably nervous, if I tell her you have no problem with what happened, she could join. That girl's straight fire in challenges."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:25 pm

Delin, unsure if he was included or not, nods. “Well, you have two nominees sitting right here, so we can scratch that off the list now.

If anything, we can get Xavier out. He came so close to winning last season from what I’ve heard around the house, which scares me, to be honest.” He shakes his head. “I don’t really know, though.”

He clears his throat. “If I’m being honest here, It’s sounding like you’re making an alliance. Am... am I included on this one?” He asks, slightly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:00 am

Peaches raises an eyebrow. "No Delin, you're not included, you're our target." She laughs. "Of course you are included silly, I wouldn't make an alliance while being handcuffed to you if I didn't want you to be in it. So... you in?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:13 am

Delin’s face gets pale at the idea of being a target. He then lets out a sigh of relief. He knew he wasn’t the target, having Peaches confirm that made him feel more at ease.

He then nodded. He could use the extra security in the house, since his original alliance is very small.

“It sounds like a good idea!” He fiddles around with things on the counter. “So, I’m curious as to who you would want to go home?” He says looking at Peaches.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:19 am

He raises a eyebrow.
Crap I forgot the other two are nominated too...tear tear
"Well as much as I DO ADMIRE Xavier...he is a huge threat and I was watching his tactical ways too." He removes his headband and starts brushing his hair. "Uhh." He bites down on his lip when she turned to face him "An...alliance?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:27 pm

He raises a brow. “An alliance is nice, Garfield! I’d love to work with you more, while getting to know you better!”

He smiles. He then gets confused at Garfield’s facial expressions. “You two... alright?” He looks at one, then the other
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:41 pm

Geez why do I feel so tensed?
He shook his head "Huh oh nah we're good Delin just been thinking a lot of things." He smiles and puts cream in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed   [Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Garfield/Delin... and Peaches] I’m So Stressed
Page 1 of 1