The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk   [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:30 pm

Delin wandered into the pantry to get some snacks. He wanted to just eat because he was a bit hungry and still kind of sad.

He also noticed that some of the stuff in the pantry was very disorganized. “Great, I’m gonna have to clean this up, won’t I?” He sighs as he starts to straighten the cabinets up.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk   [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:58 pm

Feeling hungry for a snack, Garfield enters the pantry to seek what he'll find and then he finds Delin there.

He's reorganizing the shelf tsk tsk messy people.

He uses a generic comic book store voice "Oh yea excuse me there handsome man is there anything you like?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk   [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:28 pm

He cracked his head at the innocent compliment. "Oh, hey Garf! No, I'm just trying to keep this place tidy, because SOME people, don't feel like it." He grunts as he puts all the cans in a row.

"Did you need somethin' kid?" He grins.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk   [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:46 pm

He shudders at the sight "I always have the stuff neat so seeing this mess is a yikes!"

He scratches his chin "Well uh do they have any um peanut butter cookies or um Ginger snaps?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk   [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:55 pm

He looks into the cabinet. "Yeah, here ya go." He tosses the cookies his way,

"Now... listen... I'm sorry you had to see that uh... awful side of me the other night when I was... talking to myself." He rubs his arm.

"That's a side of me I never want to be seen, and I've been working on surpressing for quite a while, y'know?"

"Sam's eviction just hit me hard... which makes no sense in my brain."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk   [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:37 pm

He opens the package and starts eating them "Screw my diet!!!"
[Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk Giphy
He stops chewing so he can hear Delin speak. He chews the cookie and swallows "Hey man I understand...sometimes us softie people tend to let out our feelings at the wrong time but about Sam...yea it sucks bad."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk   [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:11 pm

"It really does... I've been told that her 'social game' got her sent home. Clearly a lot of her friends backstabbed her..."

"I feel horrible for her... I wish she beat out that cowboy!" He clenches his fist, then instantly releases. "...but it didn't happen. Clayton is still here, which is a good thing. He's becoming more talkative with the house and generally becoming a great guy!"

"We all have to make sacrifices, I know... I just need to know the real reason why they wanted her gone..."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk   [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:03 pm

"Her social game ok what the?" He tries not to choke on a cookie "But what why?? Can I ask you a question...was she an alliance with anyone?" He didn't want to be nosy but for her being a liked person, didn't think she would've gotten out soon.

"Clayton is a good guy and I won't hate him because he's here and not Sam but more like...I am confused." He sighs "being HA is not gonna be easy for anyone."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk   [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:52 pm

"She was aligned with me, that's a known fact by now." He says, organizing the cabinet more.

"But she had a few more friends besides us two and Gobi. I can just feel it."

He finished the over head cabinets. He looks at Garfield. "She had at least 5 real friends... plus Wanda. She tells me she enjoys Sam's company."

Not everyone can know about the alliance, even though it might be obvious by now.

"All of this makes no sense for me either, but I've had people come up to me and apologize for voting Sam out, like, that confuses me even more." He shakes his head and proceeds to organize the under cabinets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk   [Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Garfield/Delin] A Good Time To Talk
Page 1 of 1