The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobi

Gobi

Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Empty
PostSubject: Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)   Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Clock10Sun May 12, 2019 3:37 am

Following Sam's elimination, Gobi drags Garfield into the bedroom with a fiery dominance.

"We've waited way too long, Garfy. There's something we need to do. Right. Now."
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)   Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Clock10Sun May 12, 2019 3:53 am

Garfy...? Something we need to...oh by Odin's glorious beard does he....
His mind
Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Tenor
"I uhh uh p-pardon?" He nervously tugs at his glasses and turns red. Geez on live?!!
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)   Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Clock10Sun May 12, 2019 4:01 am

Gobi closes the door behind him to make sure they're alone. "Sam's gone. It's about time we get down to business," he says, then going up to Garf and holding him by the shoulders. "I know I've been quiet up to this point. And yeah, I know, it's been kind of rocky with us lately. But I need to make a move with you," he says, staring at Garf with the same determination. "If we don't now, I don't know how much longer we're gonna get. Whaddya' say?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)   Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Clock10Sun May 12, 2019 6:34 am

Everything was moving so fast! He didn't know what to do but also was he going to deny it...he wasn't sure himself at this point?!

He felt Gobi put his hands on his shoulders and stared into his eyes for a while. Oh no not the cliche eye contact oh no no "Q-quiet uh n-no problem I mean..." he was getting hot and nervous. He stays quiet for 3 whole seconds "H-how are we gonna do this and in here??!"
Did I really just ask that?
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)   Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Clock10Sun May 12, 2019 1:07 pm

"I mean... of course in here? We don't want people to hear us." Looking at Garf, Gobi wonders why he's getting so red in the face.

Gobi takes a deep breath and takes a step away from Garf. "Okay, just... hear me out," he says, trying to be calm with his delivery. "I've got this theory that the majority of the house right now is after us. The vote ratio and Andre blurting out his game plan at the last elimination basically confirmed that for me," he says, seriously. "I'm thinking the masterminds are Andre and Peaches. Sergio's definitely following right behind them, and I think they've also got Don, Ivy and Rory in on it too. Maybe all three. Maybe just one - I don't know, this is all just me guessing. But there's no doubt we're in deep sh*t if we don't be smart about this."

He sighs. "They already got Sam out. I don't want to see you or me go next," he says, concerned. "If you want to work together, I think I've got a plan that could help save us this week. But you're gonna have to have a good poker face." He crosses his arms and raises an eyebrow to Garf as he makes this offer. He doesn't remember ever acting so assertive around him before.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)   Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Clock10Sun May 12, 2019 3:29 pm

Garfield's face goes blank for a moment. What the f*ck were you thinking Garf?

"Oh...game talk?!!" The smile spread wider on his face. Nobody has ever talked game to him before except the alliance so it made him happy. He just squealed in delight and grabbed his shoulders, shaking him a bit "For so long I've watched this show and it still excites me so you mentioning GAME TALK nnnngh!!" He holds in his excitement then clears his throat.

"But yes I did noticed that during the ceremony but to  me it seems that Donovan is stuck in between, because he fully trusts me and I trust him but he's playing smart because if he would to do something against the others they would not trust him anymore but dunno hmm." He rubs his chin and the gears start turning. He stands straight and nods "Yea I am so in! So what's the plan?" This is so stressful.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)   Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Clock10Sun May 12, 2019 4:25 pm

He's relieved to see Garf get so excitable over this - he knows someone who's being genuine when he sees one. He tries to keep his serious face but can't help but chuckle when Garf shakes him. Now's not the time to be charmed, Gobi.

Quickly, he regains his composure. "Hm... you're right, that could be true," he says, in regard to Don.

"Yeah, the plan! So, picture this: we sell a fake story to convince the others that we didn't vote for Sam," he says, with a smirk.

"Think about it. Would it be a surprise to anyone if Sam did a whole character shift at the ceremony because she wanted to get herself out?" He puts his hands together. "She was sad all week leading up to the elimination. Not to mention, when she got out, she celebrated and said she didn't deserve the win, anyway."

"I was thinking we could tell the others Sam came up to us right before her elimination telling us to vote her out. We could say we put her feelings first and voted for her, but regretted it after since our two votes could have saved her, if we voted for Andre," he says, deviously. "That way, no matter how many people are in that alliance... at least one person tried to sabotage their vote. That'll get em' second-guessing everything!"

"I know, this idea kind of takes advantage of Sam's image, but... she was a game player too, and she's still cheering us on," he says, with a reserved smile. "There's no way anyone can prove us wrong, though - Sam's not here to confirm or deny anything. If we work together... this could save our game," he says, confidently.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)   Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Clock10Mon May 13, 2019 4:14 am

He was nodding at everything Gobi was saying. He folds his arms and thinks for a moment "That sounds pretty convincing and we have to be like that too...it will throw them off for sure." He feels bad though and he know he shouldn't becaus he has to be a game player.

He smiles "I know Sam is like oooh that's my boys and I am sure she'll agree with this plan too I mean it's us against the rest." He pats his shoulder "I am willing to work with you, of course I am in!!"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)   Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Clock10Mon May 13, 2019 1:26 pm

Gobi smiles back. "Sweet!!" he says, enthusiastically. "So... even if we've got this plan, I think we should still be strategic about who we try to talk to," he says, pensively. "We probably wouldn't be able to get through to Peaches or Andre - they're way too vocal, and they're suspicious of us, anyway. I was thinking Sergio might be someone worth trying to convince...?" He shrugs. "He's got Ivy on his side, anyway, so maybe if he believes it he'll also get her to flip."

"I'm thinking since Don would probably believe you... would you want to try and talk to him?" He felt bad for suggesting that since he could already tell Garf felt somewhat guilty about the plan. "I don't wanna lie to people either, but... you know, maybe it'd help him, too? I could see Peach and Andre backdooring him out down the road," he says, trying to show he still had his friends' best interest in mind.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)   Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Clock10Mon May 13, 2019 2:05 pm

He perks ups "Oh yea I understand that part because sometimes you fully trusting someone can lead to bad endings." He knew Andre was always a strong competitor but Peaches has been fighting to stay long too, it was scary but also he was proud of her?

He looks at Gobi "You think you can get Serg on our side? He's a very tough guy but also I've talked to him a few times and he's genuine & a cool guy so I'm pretty sure he is not rude to ignore you when you approach him." He smirks.

Shit was it that obvious? He taps his chin and nods "Y-yea I can talk to Don but also I am not going to be a complete liar too like about backdooring him can happen. Because to be honest Andre has Peaches, she has him, Serg has Ivy and she has him but Don is alone in the pairing and Aurora is also the lone-ish..." he looks to the side then back to him "So yea I will try to talk to Don about this and then I'll come back to you about the news." He folds his arms.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)   Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Clock10Mon May 13, 2019 2:40 pm

Gobi shrugs. "I mean. Me and Serg never really had a falling out or anything... And I assume he at least somewhat trusts us from the alliance," he says, with a shrug. "Besides, I still don't know if he's ready to fully commit to any side just yet. Andre said at the elimination that he got him to flip, so... maybe we have a chance at getting him to flip back?"

Gobi nods to him. "Yeah, sounds good. Do whatever works best for you and Don," he says, with a sigh. "Hopefully this works out..." He sounds worried, knowing well that this plan was risky.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)   Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Clock10Mon May 13, 2019 3:28 pm

"I think the only time he blew up was when Carmen threw those jabs at him but that was a defensive mode so other than that, you're good!" He did a ok hand sign. He nods "That is possible."

He puts his hand on his back and pats it "Hey it's gonna be okay I mean yea it's easier to say then doing it but we're gonna do fine." He chuckles "I see it as urban exploring...risky to do but it's a lesson learned-adrenaline feeling you get afterwards." He grins and puts his fists on his hips "We'll never know if we don't try."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)   Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Clock10Mon May 13, 2019 4:02 pm

Gobi looked assured by Garf's approval.

Gobi chuckles back. "...I guess you're right, yeah," he says, unintentionally leaning in to Garf a bit more. "...Well, guess that settles it, then," he says, grinning to him. "Let's shake things up!"

He walks to the bedroom door and looks back to Garf. "Touch base with me later this week," he says, winking before heading out.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)   Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Clock10Mon May 13, 2019 9:24 pm

He shakes his body from side to side "Shake it up like Salt n Pepper baby!!" He laughs.

"Good luck and we'll meet up." He stood there a while and let out a gasp "My God that was some good game talk phew it got hot in here." He tugs at his shirt and smiles. He opesn the door and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)   Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Bedroom Talk (Private RP w/ Gobi & Garfield)
Page 1 of 1