The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobi

Gobi

(Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Empty
PostSubject: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:46 am

Gobi lies down on one of the couches in the living room, blasting Flume and staring up at the ceiling. After Sam's eviction, Gobi's been feeling out of it just because she was the person he felt he could trust the most in the house - having that taken away from him was taking a toll on him, even if only for a short while.

Regardless, more has been on his mind since. What did Sam mean about watching out for Wanda? Something was definitely up, but he had no leads...
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:08 pm

Garfield walks into the room with a notebook and hears music blasting into the room but he finds it soothing & it fits the perfect mood. He sits on the floor and opens a small foldable table he brought with him for him to write his poetry.

With Sam gone, it has made us quite gloomy but mostly Gobi.
He glances at Gobi for a couple of seconds...
(Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests 4Hjy
Then he turns away, making sure he didn't see him stare for a while and back to his notebook.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:36 pm

Picking at his nails, Gobi only realizes Garfield had entered after he'd sat down. Gobi looks over to him and instinctively turns down his own music.

"Oh, hey man," Gobi says, having missed Garfield's staring. "...Whatcha' doing?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:28 pm

He takes a big gulp thinking Gobi just caught him staring but realized he was talking about his notebook "Oh uh since day one I haven't had the time to sit and continue my duties to my poetry." Did he just mention him writing poetry...yes, yes he did.

"It's a...hobby of mine that relaxes me but also I can express my creative ways into this...yup." he blinks twice "That was some quite interesting music you were listening to."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:52 pm

Gobi sits up a bit more and looks intrigued. "Oh, I had no idea you write. I wanna read some sometime," he says, smiling in a friendly way.

Gobi blushes when Garf mentions his music. "Oh, uh. Yeah, it's. Flume. It's more of his experimental stuff, though; like, he does more mainstream stuff, but this stuff's cooler." Obviously, he's used to people thinking his music tastes were weird.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:36 pm

"Well I mean that's what I like about music is that it identifies the person that you, that uniqueness...it makes you" he smirks. "I mean I like listening to songs in different languages."

He sits up straight and looks up at him then down "Heh well I am not a artist like both you and Sam but sure I'll read what I got so far." He clears his throat "Ahem:
'It glistens under the moonlight
It will only bloom when there is pain
Bringing only despair
But once it was bright red
When life was still full
Meaning a new life has been found'
And that's all I got with that...I know pretty dark eh?"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:15 pm

"Yeah, I get you," he says, with a nod.

Gobi listens intently while Garfield reads his poetry; he didn't expect something deeper like that to come out of him. "Huh," he says, taking a moment to interpret it. "I like it. Like, it's short, but I get it.. you know?" Gobi gives Garf a thumbs-up. "Good stuff!"

With a bit of a sigh, Gobi stretches and takes a moment to look around and make sure they were alone, looking back to Garfield, he lowers his voice a bit. "You know... I kind of wanted to ask about what Sam said. Do you have any idea what was up with that?" he asks, looking hopefully to Garf since he was totally lost on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:48 pm

He smiles and clutches his book "Well it's just something I usually love doing ya know gothic poems and such but eyy thanks."

He looks over Gobi's shoulder and around too as he closes his book then sighs "I-I have been thinking about that since she whispered it to both of us but," he pauses for a few seconds then continues "I don't want to believe it but...you think Wanda was the only one that had something to do with it?"
He scratches his cheek "So many votes were against her and I am wondering why? Delin said it was her social game but I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:00 pm

Gobi sighs. "Yeah, the same thing was on my mind too," he admits. "Like. There's no way that was some sort of coincidence. Sam was the nicest girl in the game, as far as I could tell. I'm guessing Wanda convinced other people to vote with her. Maybe it even goes deeper than that." Gobi pauses. "Do you think she's in an alliance...?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:54 pm

"She was the nicest yet...people probably saw that as a huge threat but," he stops when he said a possible alliance "the social butterfly that she was and the nice one...I am positive she was in one but come on!" He adjusts his headband "If she was in one uh why didn't they help her or went against her if that was the case?"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:37 pm

Gobi furrows his brow. "No, no- I meant Wanda. I think Wanda's the one holding the strings on this one. But I'm not sure," he says, looking away. "...Before the voting night, Sam told me Wanda was going to try and keep her safe. Apparently. So I got the message Wanda backstabbed Sam. And she couldn't have done that without other people to vote with her." Gobi's trying not to overthink this...
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:59 pm

He shook his head "W...wait Sam said this...? No wonder she seemd so sad and nervous when I talked to her after the noms ceremony." He sits up and thinks.
No that's not right...didn't think Wanda would do something like this and have others vote her out. His expression saddens when he thinks about it and let's our a sad, frustrated sigh.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Gobi sighs in return. "I mean. I dunno', I don't know her that well, but. She seems kind of unpredictable, and I trust Sam's word..."

Frustrated, he leans back on the couch again. "I didn't think it was gonna be this tough so early on." He sighs. "...I trust you, at least."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:33 pm

"She is unpredictable and that can be quite scary where you can't figure someone out." He rubs the back of his head.

"Oh I have seen this show and belive me there are people who wants to start drama with others early." He smiles when Gobi said he trusted him "I trust you no matter what." He sighs, turns a bit red but cleared his throat makeking it deep "You are pretty cool, ya know."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:50 am

"Yeah..." Gobi looks to the floor, unsure of Wanda at this point.

Gobi nods. "I guess."

He smiles when Garf seems to lighten the mood a bit. "Same here... and you too," he says, realizing now that Garfield was the person he felt closest too in the house, now. He was definitely feeling a lot closer to him after this whole Sam ordeal. "...We'll make it through, right? For Sam. And who knows, maybe she'll even rejoin or something?" Gobi shrugs. "Might be a bit of a stretch. You never know with Val's twists, though."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:29 am

He puts his glasses back on and look down at his notebook. Okay Garf you lighten the mood a bit...good. He smirks at him.
(Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests 4644
"We will do this...for Sam and for us." He throws a thumbs up.
He chuckles "Who knows what Miss Val has up her sleeve."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:14 pm

Gobi smiles. He didn't think Garf could look that attractive in glasses.

"Sounds like a plan," Gobi says, returning with an OK-hand. "Welp... if I find out anything else I could get back to you on it. Still just adjusting to this whole thing," he says, getting up with his MP3 player.

"...You should keep on writing poetry, though. You're good at it.. I wanna hear some again sometime," he says, with a supportive look to Garfield. Was that weird to say, Gobi wonders...?
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:08 pm

Garfield realizes he is smiling too much at Gobi. Oops let's not make myself look like some starving creep.

"Well it did throw us off but unfortunately it would've gotten harder if she were to stay longer and it gotten a lot more emotional. He taps his chin with his pen "I am just going to do my best in this game and maybe catch up to you." He half grins.

His eyes sparkled whenever someone wants to hear his poems "Yes I would love to," his voice breaks but made it deep "I mean sure cool, thanks."
Nice n slow bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests   (Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests Clock10

Back to top Go down

(Private RP: Gobi and Garfield) Getting Stuff Off Our Chests
Page 1 of 1