The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:44 pm

Sam walked into the gym wearing her white tank top and swim shorts since she didn't own work out cloths. She told herself she would never set foot in here, but after being evicted she felt she should get into shape so she could do better in challenges. She looked around at all the equipment like they were foreign objects. 

She walked over to the weights and reached down grabbing one. She lifted it a couple inches off the ground before immediately dropping it. "NOPE. That's not happening."

She got on the treadmill. "I can walk, I do that every day!" She didn't quite know how to turn it on, so she pushed a random button. The treadmill started up at a ludacris speed. She grabed hold of the handle bars for dear life as she stumbled to turn it off. "Ok, i don't feel like dying today..."

She looked over at a rower. She sat down on it and tried to figure out how it worked. "Ok... so I put my feet here and pull this bar thing?" She straightened her legs and pulled the bar towards her chest. "Hey, this is pretty easy!" She continued the motion over and over, starting to feel a burn in her core.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:58 pm

Eventually, Gobi walks past the gym area and notices Sam alone. Since he hasn't had the chance to talk to her alone yet, he happily walks in to say hi.

"Hey Sam!" he says, cheerfully. Truly, she's the only person in the house he's inclined to feel so comfortable around. "I didn't know you work out?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm

Sam looked over her shoulder to see Gobi walk in and greet her. She felt a little embarrassed considering she was a sweating mess right now. "Hey Gobi! Gimme just one sec!" She finished her last couple rows before flopping onto the ground. The floor was nice and cool against her over heated body. 

Her breathing was heavy as she spoke. "Uuuh I don't! That's why I'm a puddle right now haha!" She tried to get up into a proper sitting position but couldn't muster the strength. "I just though I should up my game and try tp get in better shape. Is your entire body supposed to feel like it's screaming?" She chuckled. She was really happy to see Gobi right now considering he was one of the only people she knew she could trust and open up to.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:19 pm

Gobi feels a mix of amusement and concern watching her flop around. "Yeah, that would do it." He chuckles. "It's probably just getting back into it after a while. Not like I'm one to ask, though," he says, fully aware that he hasn't properly worked out in way too long. He's easily the most frail person he knows.

He sits next to her. "So, uh. How's it been outside the house? Do they let you watch the in-house footage?" he asks, curiously. This might also be interesting to know in case he gets eliminated in the future.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:31 pm

After a couple more failed attempts, she is finally able to sit up. "Heh, yeah I will definitely be feeling this tomorrow." She cracked her back.

"Things just kinda went back to normal after I got evicted. I went home and just got back to my normal routine.... sayed hi to my fish.... ate 30 cent ramen... ya know, normal life stuff. Unfortunately I couldn't watch what was happening in the house, so I am completely in the dark right now. I don't even know who all voted me off!" She shifted nervously just thinking about it."Did anything of interest happen after I left?"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:55 pm

Gobi chuckles, happy she achieved her goal to sit upright. After listening intently to her story, Gobi takes a deep breath. "Okay, uh... lemme' think back to everything that went on."

"So... after you were eliminated, Delin told me Wanda didn't mean to get you out. Martin was the guy who wanted you gone, so he tricked Wanda into putting you up. I think Martin went around and told everyone to vote you. We got him out for ya' though, so you won't have to worry about him anymore~"

"Then, uhh... I dunno', Delin basically got voted out cause' he got unlucky. There was a weird twist week where him and Garf accidentally ended up on the block, and more people wanted to keep Garf in. Nobody wanted Delin to go. He was cool."

Gobi shrugs. "I dunno', that's all I can think of that was interesting."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:11 pm

Sam nodded as she listened to what Gobi had to say. "Yeah, I might have been a little premature to put all the blame on Wanda. But I still don't really know if I should trust her. Man, I was so sure the plan would work." Sam rubbed her sore arms. "And I couldn't imagine how stressful it must have been to vote between Garfield and Delin. Maybe it was for the best I wasn't here that week!" She chuckled. "But hey, Martin is gone and I'm back, so everything worked out in a weird way!"

She felt like she had finally calmed her breathing down and was able to relax. She turned to Gobi and smiled sweetly. "I really am happy to be back. I know we would have seen each other after the show, but I didn't want to have to wait that long!"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:39 pm

Gobi took a deep breath. "Yeah, I'm kinda' the same about her. Like, she's such a wild card; I'm never really sure where she's at.."

He laughs along with her. "Yeah, I guess it did!"

Gobi chuckles and rubs the back of his head. "Yeah, I mean, same here. It's funny, right after you got out I talked with Garfield and told him seeing you again before the game ended wasn't impossible? Guess that turned into a prediction," he says, amused. "Everyone's happy to have you back though, I'm sure. I know some of the others have been getting kinda rowdy being cooped up in here, so you're like a breath of fresh air to some of us. To me, at least." He shrugs and smiles - ever since some of the drama with Garfield and Peaches, he's been feeling like there's been some disconnect with himself and Garf... so it was nice having Sam back.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:56 pm

Sam laughed. "Or maybe you're secretly a magical being that can turn word into reality! Quick! Say this room will be filled with puppies in five minutes!" She laughed at the thought.

She wiped a happy tear from her eye from laughing. "Well I'm glad I can bring some form of comfort to you and the house. But enough about me, how have you been? Like... are you doing alright? I just noticed you haven't been around the house a whole lot." Sam had noticed he hasn't been interacting with a lot of the others and was concerned something might have happened...Or he was just a lone wolf...either way, she wanted to check up on him.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:07 pm

Gobi laughs back at the idea, though the thought of having to care for that many puppies concerned him. "I care for lizards, not dogs," he jokes back.

Gobi shifts uncomfortably when she asks him how he's been doing. "Uh... you know, I've kind of been staying under the radar for the most part." He shrugs. "Garfield's been paying a lot of attention to Peaches lately. Or, Peaches is paying a lot of attention to Garf... I don't know, man."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:20 pm

"I tell ya what, I'll meet you in the middle with lizard puppies!" She chuckled. Sounds cute! She made a mental note to draw one later....

Sam nodded in agreement to staying under the radar. "That's a pretty smart idea. Especially right now while all the drama is going down. Let them eat each other!"

Her brows furrowed as her face became more concerned. She thought Garfield and Gobi were really close, so to hear that they weren't talking much saddened her. "Feeling like a third wheel huh?" She remembered the conversation she had with Garfield in the kitchen earlier. "Garf told me about what happened in the HA room... Is that when yall started drifting apart?" She didn't know if it was appropriate or not to bring up the subject, but wanted to get to the bottom of things and help their friendship if she could. 
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:15 am

Gobi chuckles at the idea. "That'd be pretty cool," he admits.

Gobi nods along with her about staying under the radar. "Yeah, things are getting pretty heated with some of the others right now."

He tenses up when he hears Garf told her about what happened, but he promptly mellows when he remembers neither of them are the dramatic type. He shrugs and lets a sigh escape. "I dunno'. I think so," he says, looking down. "I mean.. hell, you probably guessed what's going on, then," he says, referring to his own romantic feelings about Garfield.

"I'm just... I don't know, I'm nervous to talk to him now. Especially since he's got Peaches all up in his face 24/7. Like, she's cool, but.. I don't know, she sort of flaunts it? I thought Garf wasn't the type." He holds his head. "...Do you know if they're a thing??"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:34 am

Sams heart sank at the confirmation of Gobi's feeling for Garfield. It was just her luck to fall for someone who already had feeling for someone else... But Gobi was her friend first and foremost, so she was going to do what it took to make things right between them. She took a deep breath and hid the hurt. "Oh? I mean, I suspected there might have been something between y'all, but I wasn't sure till now." She thought carefully of a response. "I agree that Peaches is a bit clingy to Garf, but he told me he see's Peach as a good friend."

Sam blushed slightly and struggled to make eye contact. "You're a really great guy.... and I'm sure Garfield see's that too. And I'm sure he misses talking with you as well. I don't think he's the kind of guy to cut ties with someone over an awkward situation, so don't be afraid to approach him! I think there is a chance for you two..." She managed to finally make eye contact and give him a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:11 am

(too bad she didn't clue in that gobi's GAY AS FUUUUUUCK lmao)

Gobi perks up a bit at her comment, but promptly slumps back down. "I don't know. Garf cares about her, I think." He clearly hasn't caught on to Sam being distraught over Gobi's feelings toward Garfield.

He sighs through his nose. "...Thanks. I don't know though, Peaches makes me feel like I've got to compete for him or something. Like, Garf's my friend no matter what, but..." Gobi brings his legs up to hug his knees. "...It's like... you know, she's so bold and confident and shit? Plus she's already all over him. She's a step ahead of me. I don't know what she's playing at." He sits more in his own mind for a second, utterly confused.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:28 am

Sam hated seeing Gobi be so down on himself. She rested a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. "Peaches is definitely a bold person, but I think that makes her a bit pushy as well. She may seem like she's a step ahead only because she's constantly step'n all over him! Don't let her get in your head too much. And you shouldn't sell yourself short. Before I left the house, I could tell you and Garf had a good connection. I'm sure if you got Garfield alone and just talked things out, things would start looking up." She tried to be as reassuring as possible. She truely believed he had a chance if he just tried.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:41 am

Sam's attempt to comfort him works; feeling her hand, he relaxes his shoulders a bit more and listens more carefully to her advice. He looks up and even makes eye contact with her - she definitely knew the right things to say to cheer him up, even slightly.

"...Maybe," Gobi says, still not completely convinced he impresses Garfield enough. "...I mean. You're right about talking to him more. I probably should start there," he admits, cracking a smile that died just as quickly.

He leans on her slightly, still looking to the ground. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:51 am

Sam blushed as he leaned on her slightly. She smiled seeing that he had relaxed a bit. She leaned slightly back into him, allowing herself this one moment.... 

"Baby steps. Everything will work out. And if you ever need to talk about any of this... I'm here for you..."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:03 am

Gobi smiles back to her, feeling a lot better already. "I know," he responds calmly, as if to validate their friendship.

After a quiet moment, he sits back up, this time with some confidence regained. "I'll go ahead and talk to Garf again before we do, though. It's been a while since we really had, like... a conversation," he admits shyly.

Refreshed, he takes another look at Sam. "...You sure you don't want to go nap or something?" he asks, referring to how tired she looked after her intensive exercise.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:18 am

She smiled, feeling lucky to have Gobi as a friend.

Sam sat back up as well. "Well I wish you luck! You can always use some cheesy pick up lines to break the ice.... too soon?" She laughed, feeling like things were a little more light hearted now.

She suddenly remembers her entire body was sore from her work out. She hardly noticed since she was distracted with feelings and stuff. "Oh man, a nap would be heavenly right now." She stood up feeling a few unknown bones pop on the way. Yeah, maybe she will give up on the whole working out idea. She turned to Gobi and smiled. "I'm glad we could catch up! And I'm glad we had this talk... I'll see you later ok?" She made her way out the room. She waved back right before she left the door. "And good luck with Garf!"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:25 am

Gobi snorts a laugh out. "Too soon," he jokes back, at least smiling.

He watches her get up, hesitating to help her stand when he hears her bones popping. Yowch. "Yeah, for sure!" he says, getting up with her. "Thanks," he responds, watching her leave.

Leaving soon after, he just hopes things will improve in his own head once he's finally spoken to Garfield more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)   Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Catching Up (private rp w/ Gobi)
Page 1 of 1