The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:53 pm

While the Majority of the Cast is asleep Raldo is in the Sitten room alone laying on the couch. Feeling a bit bored, playing with his hair.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Ti'Shaun, having just come out of the diary room for a late night gossip session with the camera, came walking past the sitting room still with her hair tied up in a messy bun and wearing a large oversized sweater that was leaning off her shoulder.

She ended up walking past the doorway, but backing up rather slowly after she thought she saw someone lying down in the room in the dark. She turned her head and smiled a bit after she realized it was none other than Je'Raldo.

"You realize that it's late at night, right?" She leaned up on the doorway, watching him play with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Raldo startled a bit from Ti'Shaun popping out of nowhere, after being so deep into his thoughts. He looks at Ti'Shaun, and waves his fingers to Ti'Shaun to come in "Hey!" He said with excitement. "I haven't seen you all day. I was starting to miss you"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:30 pm

She slowly approached the couch that the long-haired guy sat on, sitting on the arm of the couch.

"We haven't seen eachother in quite a while.. I was starting to think you were avoiding me." Ti'Shaun confessed as she raised an eyebrow.

"I think the last time we actually talked was during the truth or dare game.."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:15 pm

He looks disappointed, "I'm sorry hon, I just been helping a friend out with a problem and as well as us trying to not get too close. I don't wanna raise suspicion to early."

He looks at her "It was actually hard trying to stay away from you" He laughs "I had to hold myself back a little"

Raldo grabs Ti'Shaun and wraps his arms around her, cuddling her "Your so soft" he says awkwardly
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Ti'Shaun nodded her head silently as Je explained to her all the things that came up. She understood, but was caught off guard by Je calling her hon. She thought nothing of it at first, that is until he wrapped his arms around her, and began to snuggle her.

She blushed as she batted her eyes, the way that she felt around Je, it was a satisfying feeling. What he didn't understand was that falling in love wasn't apart of her plan, it all started with a crush.

She laughed a bit at Je's awkwardness. "You're so cute when your trying to find an excuse to touch me~" She laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:40 pm

He laughs back "So are you saying it didn't work?" He teases as he tickles the back of Ti'Shauns neck.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:51 pm

"I guess it did!" She laughed even harder as he began tickling her from behind.

She turned around to face him, admiring his facial features. "Out of all these basic girls in the competition, you chose the best one. Why you did that, I'll never quite understand, we're like complete opposites."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Raldo smiles, He likes seeing Ti'Shaun this close. "That's the points" he chuckles "The first time I saw you, It wasn't just about your looks. It was your personality along with it. You seem to speak your mind when something is bothering you. You don't like to beat around the bush. You say it how it is."

He begins to stroke his hands through her hair but does it carefully where she won't have any issues with it "Besides, You seem to always make life more exciting for me. You're like a gift, full of surprises"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:08 pm

She liked hearing Je'Raldo talk about her, explain why he chose her out of everyone else when in her mind she knows why, if she was someone else in the house she would have fallen for herself too, and for that she boasts.

She pressed her nose up against his nose as he began stroking her hair, it was like he knew all of the right buttons to press. Maybe that's one of the reasons why she liked him?

"So tell me, what were you /really/ in here thinking about before I came in?" She asked as she brushed his hair behind his ears, staring him in the eye giving him a specific look.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:20 pm

"Well" He says in confidence "I was mostly here to focus on the game and to try to make it as far as I can"

"But the moment I saw you, you opened a new path to my gameplay" He reaches his hands close to Ti'Shaun

"A new gameplay where I" He pokes her nose softly
"Wanted" Poke
"You" Poke
"In it" He blurted
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:35 pm

"I guess you speak for the both us." She grins as she rubs her shoulder. "I really only signed up for this show to avenge my elimination in Total Drama Big Brother. " She admitted. "-but now that we've gotten closer, honestly who cares?" She rolls her eyes.

Ti'Shaun leaned in closer to Je'Raldo, invading his space. "So what do we do if someone was to find out about.... 'us'?" She said using finger quotations.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:44 pm

Raldo laughs "Exactly what my thoughts are"

Raldo begins to stroke his beard "Well if we do get caught. We can't lie about us not being together. We will just have to watch out backs a lot harder and increase our social game."

"I don't want us to be looked as targets, It will make us look too much of a threat and would make people want us to separate" He stops stroking his beard and wraps his hands around Ti'Shauns hips.

"I feel as if we should keep our relationship under the radar for the first couple of weeks. We need to know whats going on in both sides of the house."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Ti'Shaun nods in agreeance with Je'Raldo.

"Exactly what I was thinking.. y'know, we're both pretty smart, and you know what they say.. great minds think alike." She kisses his cheek.

"Other than my girls, you're the only one I can really trust in this house.. I know you'll always have my back." She said, kissing his cheek again, rather slowly this time.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:19 pm

Raldo melts as Ti'Shaun kisses him on the cheeks, he mumbles falling in love more "RigHTy oH"

He begins to collect himself"Btw who are these girls? I never seemed to ask about their names" he questions
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Ti'Shaun pulls back quickly. "Oh uhm, yeah.. just some girls in the house that I decided to vote with as an alternative for you.." She laughed awkwardly. "Nothing important.." She looked away.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Raldo squints his eyes "Is everything okay? You started to act a bit off?"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:50 pm

"Yeah..! Everything is fine, Je." She turned back to face him. "You're worrying about the wrong things... just kiss me!" She hesitantly said.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:17 pm

"But I think we sh-" He gets interrupted by Ti'Shaun kissing him. His heart starts racing and all he could think of was Ti'Shaun.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:38 pm

She slowly pulled her lips away from his, kissed his cheek again, and lay her head down on his chest.

"-so what are you doing for my birthday?" She asked curiously as she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:08 am

Raldo, still amazed by what just happened has a giant grin running across his face.

He runs his fingers on Ti'Shauns back "well that's for me to know, and for you to find out" he chuckles
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:30 pm

Ti'Shaun smacks her teeth and then rolls her eyes.

"You are such a tease." She said as a smirk formed on her face.

"..I sincerely hope we both make it to the final 4 at least." She said, still with her head to his chest. "We both have the mentality, we could take this game at any time."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:44 pm

He chuckles and nods his head back "I think so too, I really do we can take over the game" He continuing running his fingers down her back and starts to fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM   Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM Clock10

Back to top Go down

Catching Up (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) 1:00AM
Page 1 of 1