The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Empty
PostSubject: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:44 pm

In the dead of night, Satoshi sits by himself by the pool. He takes in the sounds of the night as he rolls up his sweatpants to stick his feet in the water. Anything beats a restless night of sleep, even if away from other people. He would rather be anywhere else other than in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:56 pm

Raldo who always walks out into the backyard wants to take a little dip in the pool.
He see's Satoshi off in the distance and Is happy that he will have someone to talk to when in the poo.
He walks over to Satoshi and greets him

"Hey man, Hows it going?" He sang, Maybe this will be the perfect time t talk to Satoshi about Dio.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:17 pm

He hears the bearded man coming up to him from behind and nearly has a heart attack in the process. This came as a surprise since he didn't expect anyone to be up this late. But this is the man that slept on the floor for twelve hours so it's not too far off.

"Hello Je'Raldo. I'm doing...decently. As good as any insomniac would. But what are you doing up so late?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:59 pm

Raldo takes off his towel wrapped around his waist. Having only his Black Swimsuits,
He slowly dips into the pool and turns to Satoshi with his chest above the water.

He laughs "Idk, I just couldn't sleep. Usually, I tend to stay up past 5. So about another 5 hours, I'll be falling asleep." He swims closer to Satoshi
"What brings you here to be all alone in the pool?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:17 pm

Satoshi thinks deeply about how to put the reason why he was awake gently. He doesn't necessarily want to lie to JeRaldo either. He scratches the back of his head in thought.

"Well, to make a long story short...on several occasions, I have had night terrors that keep me up at night. I guess, it just stuck with me since I have the same routine every night. Go to sleep, wake up a couple hours later, and start the next day with barely any sleep. The pool just happens to be the place where I like to be."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Raldo raises his eyebrows "What do you dream when you get these night terrors?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:36 pm

Satoshi rests his head in the palms his hands with a defeated look on his face.

"Mainly traumatic events that happened to me when I was growing up. Just some of the things that I can't let go easily. Even though at times, I wish I could just forget it all."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:17 pm

Raldo looks worried "And what that be?" He asks wanting to help him out.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Satoshi recollect his dark thoughts that he sees while he sleeps. Some including a man yelling at his wife while she begs to him in Japanese. Others including himself as a teenager screaming for help but no one can understand his native language. He rapidly shakes his head back and forth to break his depressing train of thought.

"Umm...Nothing I can point out in particular...just a lot."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:26 pm

Raldo tilts his head, Understanding it's not easy to talk about something this horrific.
He walks out the pool and reaches in his towel and pulls out a small Dream catcher he always carries around with him.

"Here," He says handing the Dream Cather to Satoshi. "I usually carry this around with me the entire time just in case I fall asleep and get night terrors, But It seems as to that I won't be needing it anymore since I've had it for so long and will be able to be fine without it. So I would like to give it to you." He shakes it in front of Satoshi "It works like a charm"

"I can tell your not comfortable talking about it so I wanted to give you something that would help." He points at the threadings from the dream catcher "The threads you see were made from roadside tree's which It won't just erases night terrors but also horrific thoughts." He announces
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:56 pm

Stunned that a practical stranger would do something so nice for him, Satoshi sits there in awe just looking at the dream catcher in front of him. It was a simple little thing bit it was still incredible all the same. Knowing that JeRaldo made it made it all the more impressive. It would feel wrong if he took it.

"I deeply appreciate the offer but...I can't take that from you. It means too much to you and I would hate to take that away from you."

Last edited by Satoshi on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:26 pm

"Nonsense," He says "I've been holding this baby around for a couple of years. It was handed to me from an old friend when I was at my lowest. I promised him that I would give it to someone when they needed it most" He waves his hand in a circle "You know, like those cliches pass it on objects"

He offers it back to him. "Besides, I've been holding it around for too long than I should have. You will be doing a favor by just taking it!" He smiles
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:09 am

Satoshi looks at the small trinket again after Je'Raldo told him about getting it from a friend. It would be more of an insult to reject it. Plus, it's not like he didn't like it, or even want it. He then takes the dream catcher from his fellow house mate and fiddles with it like he's never seen it before. He then looks back at the man behind him with the most genuine smile he's had on his face since he's been in the house.

"Thank you. I've actually never had anything like this before. I'm normally a man of logic and looks pass the superstitious things. But what's the point of it when a person is miserable? Your friend sounds like an amazing person to have around."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:47 pm

Raldo smiles "He was a good friend, But I hope this helps you."

He looks up into the sky... "So Satoshi" He looks back at Satoshi "Can I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:24 pm

Satoshi jolts his head back up to look at JeRaldo. He feels a bit silly for being overly focused on a small trinket.

[i]He clears his throat as he tries to stay on topic
"Umm, yes! Of course you can. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:23 pm

Raldo looks closely at Satoshi and begins to ask him a question. "So is there anyone you have a problem with already?" He looks at him concerned
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:58 pm

Satoshi looks back at the man in the pool with a stern look. He would name a couple of people in the house that he has issues with, but only one comes to mind.

"Well, I think I possibly made my feelings towards certain people rather obvious. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:52 am

"Well," Raldo replies playing with the water from the poll with his feet "Someone, wanted me to come to you to ask what is it that you have a problem with. This person seems to really care just by wanting to ask for help from somebody else."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Satoshi glances back and forth between JeRaldo and the ripples in the water. He knows that other people may have an issue with him. That fact alone was inevitable. He is trying to correct himself for his past moody temper. But with one certain person, it is especially difficult make amends with.

He solemnly sighs as he looks back at the water. "...You are trying to imply me relationship with Dio. Aren't you? You can tell me if you want to, I swear that I won't get mad if that is the case."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:45 pm

Raldo looks at Satoshi "Well, That's what I was trying to get at. Dio, is a bit worried about you. and he actually cares. But he doesn't know why you hate him as much? Because you never gave him a reason."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Satoshi slightly laughs at how ridiculous the idea of Dio caring about him. He pulls his feet out of the water and places them on the hard concrete.

"Why would he suddenly care about a useless piece of shit like me? I have nothing to give him..." He pauses as he reflects on who he was talking to. He takes a long and slow breath to calm himself down.

"Let's just say...that Dio and I have history together. Obviously not a good one. I don't know if I should tell it or not."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:45 pm

Raldo looks concerned "Why wont you tell me? It seems like not saying anything will not make things better." he noted "You'll never know if this will help yourself in the long run"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Satoshi takes another long and deep breath as he reflects on past events that have happened between him and Dio. He cringed as he remembers every moment he was demeaned, humiliated, and harassed. He then tries to calm himself down by laying his head his hands to rest his thoughts.

"You're probably right. I just...need to let some of this off my chest. But, I'm warning you, he used to do the worst things to me when we were younger. The last thing I want to do is to have everybody think of Dio any differently. I may not like him, but I know he has changed after high school."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:15 am

Raldo's face gets serious. "Well, what did he do to you?" he asked all concerned. This is some serious shit.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Deep down inside, he wants to let this grudge and move on with his life. But a part of him wasn't willing to let Dio off the hook that easily...but what good will that do?

"Can you promise me that this stays between the two of Dio? I don't mind if you tell him this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)   Forgive and Forget  (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Forgive and Forget (Private RP w/ Satoshi and JeRaldo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next