The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Empty
PostSubject: Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)   Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Cash spots Raldo sitting far away near the hammock and walks over to him. He hopes that he can get his vote, but knows he hasn't talked much to him before. "Hey... Raldo! How are you?" He smiles at Raldo as genuinely as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)   Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:29 pm

Raldo is tanning next to the pool and hears a voice calling his name. He opens his eyes and sits up to look around to see who it is.

Of in the distance he see's a figure on the hammock waving to him.

"Who is that?"He mumbles to himself and begins to walk over.

He gets closer and starts to realize who it is. It's the guy who was wearing the fedora acting all creeping at the nomination ceremony. He lets out a smile like he always does when greeting people.

"Oh! It's you! Your names... Coin right?"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)   Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:59 pm

Cash is taken aback.... he... doesn't know him? He thinks his name is COIN? His eye twitches. "Uh... close! It's Cash. Cash Carvey - International Pop Sensation? Doesn't ring a bell?" His smile fades a bit when he sees Raldo's static expression. "That's okay! My music isn't everyone." He chuckles a bit. "I know I've been distant. I was trying trying to keep my cover low, but I revealed myself so... that didn't last long. I figured I would try to get to know you."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)   Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:11 pm

"Oh, My bad I'm sorry..."

He starts to feel awkward... Who the hell is Cash Carvey... He doesn't want to hurt the guy's feelings but he can't just pretend to know him. So he just brushes it off"

"Yeah, Being hidden probably wasn't your best option on the table... But I'm not the type of person who talks about myself, I'm more about getting to know other people instead. Why did you want to keep your cover low in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)   Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:56 pm

"No worries! It's all water under the bridge." He rubs the back of his head. This is kind of... awkward. "And I choose to stay undercover because... well I thought people wouldn't want to get to know me for me. Honestly. If I stayed undercover then they wouldn't see Cash Carvey - International Superstar they would just see normal Inspector CeCe. Plus the drama of a big reveal is just to good to pass up." He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)   Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:10 pm

Raldo kinda chuckles
"Well, I guess that reveal had to be canceled huh?" Raldo stops for a moment "Well what did you need from me, you seem like you're here for one reason!"

He smiles waiting for a response!
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)   Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:15 pm

He smiles sheepishly. "Well, I'm here to ask you to consider to vote for me to stay. I've been going going around the house and trying to get some other supporters, but I don't know if its working. I know you're close with Morgan and so whatever you decide is fine. I'm just asking for you to consider keeping me around."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)   Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:31 pm

Raldo's smile fades, he coughs. Thinking that It was something that he could fix or solve. With just using words and not actions

"Well... You see Cash... Morgan's game and my game are completely different. I'm just going by the HA wishes since it's his HA and not mine. Plus, It just really depends on how everyone else is voting.
I don't wanna put myself in that kind of position that early into the game"

Raldo takes a deep breath and starts to twirl his fingers

"Besides, I don't do huge favors like that unless I'm giving something in return. If you catch my flow"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)   Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:55 pm

Cash is taken aback by his reply. What was this guy implying? "So, you want to make a deal, then? Sure." He clears his throat and looks at Raldo in the eyes. "If you vote to keep me here, I'll fight to win HA next week for you. Morgan won't be much help with his hurt ankle for now, but I'll do anything I can to keep you around. You have my word."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)   Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Raldo looks to the side.

"Uhh... I wasn't asking for protection. I kinda was hoping for someone to braid my hair..."

Raldo holding his hair with two hands making two pigtails. He bounces his hair from his hands creating a big smile.

"But, Now that you said that. I'll think about it more since it's a really big offer."
"The only thing is I just meet you and I don't know what you're capable of... I don't like it when people break their promises. Loyalty is something no one can earn back after. With that, I can't tell if what you're saying is pure bluff or honesty."

Raldo stands up ready to leave since he is extremely hungry and is begging to get something to eat.

"It will take some thought and other conversations after for me to make a final decision, I'm not saying no. I just hope you understand."

Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)   Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:56 am

Cash blushes a little bit at Je Raldo asking him to braid his hair but he actually did used to braid his mom's hair when he was younger. But would it be weird to braid some stranger's hair on national television? If it's what the fans want... he has to do it for the fans. "Wait, forget about the safety talk. I know I can't prove to you that I'm loyal until I can show it by my actions. My words are all talk... but I can't do anything now game wise. But, I do happen to know how to braid hair, and I also know how to make a mean peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I'm starving, we can go make a sandwich and I can braid your hair by the pool. That'd be pretty chill right? We can learn more about eachother..." Cash suggested, not entirely sure if JeRaldo would be down for it. He genuinely was interested in him, he was kind of mysterious and Cash would love to learn more.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)   Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:40 am

"Like I said, man. I need to see what else the house is doing first, I can't promise you anything just yet. But I definitely will not turn down a hang out with someone, That person is just not me." He chuckled reaching out his hands to give Cash a lift up.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)   Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:46 am

"I totally understand man, you can't get on the house's bad side. You have to watch out for yourself too, but yeah I'm getting tired of all the game talk. Let's go get a bite to eat, then I can braid your luscious chocolate locks, and you can tell me about the girls you're liking in the house!"
Cash said after Je helped him up to his feet and then patted Je's back smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)   Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:00 am

"Oh you!"
"this ol' thing" He laughs twirling his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)   Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Saturdays Are For Strategy (Private RP - Cash & JeRaldo)
Page 1 of 1