The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

(Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Empty
PostSubject: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:54 pm

Aaliyah sits down on the couch with Peaches with a cup of coffee in one hand and says "What's up?"

She'd wanted to catch up with Peaches after having the conversation with Carmen.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:58 pm

Peaches sits down, stressed. She takes a deep breath and exhales. ''Hey, not much. Just stressed. So many possibilities as to how this week can go.'' She takes a sip from her glass of wine. ''Honestly, i'm just waiting for this next house ambassador competition. Having some power would feel amazing.''
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:02 pm

Aaliyah is glad to see their both on the same page, "Amen sister."

"I feel like the game has just been stressful, it'd be nice if one of us three won so we wouldn't have to stress for even just a week."

Aaliyah stretched out, "I just want to have a week to relax without worrying about the game or anything."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:13 pm

Peaches nods. ''I mean... at the same time, we signed up for this. And i've got to admit, it's also a bit of fun.'' She chuckles. ''I guess it would be fun to chill for a week, maybe without slop. That'd be nice.'' She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:16 pm

Aaliyah chuckled, "I just moved out of that torture chamber, I don't plan on returning anytime soon."

She then looks at Peaches and said "So how have things been going with Garfield?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:21 pm

Peaches crosses one leg on top of the other. ''Well, I don't revolve around him. I'm more foccused on my game and how to win, I came here for the million.'' She winks. ''But he's cute as fuck and a sweetheart. Have you seen his eyes? Lord...'' She fans herself. ''If one of us wins HA this week I might just chill and continue flirting around.'' She smiles. ''Just kidding. Not letting my guard down!''
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:25 pm

Aaliyah giggled, "That would be ideal."

"Would you mind if I like vented to you real quick?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:28 pm

Peaches laughs. ''No girl it's fine.'' She flips her hair. ''Actually I wanted to talk game.'' She takes another sip of wine. 'You getting any vibes from this week? Because I know damn well lines have been drawn in the sand.''
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:31 pm

Aaliyah nods, "I really like Donny! Like I talked to him and he actually listened to me about evicting Sam and like I don't know some people might find his height weird but I find it endearing!"

Aaliyah doesn't clue in that both her and Peaches might've celebrated a little too hard about being a Have and are a little tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:37 pm

She blinks really hard, trying to stay awake. ''I don't like that girl Paula. I smell the fakeness from miles away.'' She chuckles to herself. ''Wasn't she the one making a house meeting about people's stuff.'' She lays down in the couch. ''Wasn't she also the one that didn't know how to make a sandwich?'' She starts laughing, until her laugh slowly fades as she falls asleep. Peaches is a lightweight, and when she drinks, she reveals her feelings with no filter.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:41 pm

Aaliyah says "Oh yeah, Paula is so fake, like I am honestly wondering if she's lying about her age because she says she is 20 something but she looks like she is at least early 30s."

She then quickly realizes that Peaches fell asleep. She was going to let her sleep until an idea hits her like a bat!

She immediately taps on Peaches shoulder waking her up, "girl, you're wasted." she chuckled.

"I wanna finish this convo and then I will let you hit to bed. I just had a great idea!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:48 pm

Peaches vaguely opens her eyes. ''What Aaliyah...?''
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:51 pm

Excitedly, Aaliyah says "We were worried about a 9 person alliance being a bit much, what if we cut it down to a 5 or 6 person alliance. We could have us 3, then you would bring in Garf, I could bring in Donny and then we could either leave it at that or Carmen could bring in someone!"

Aaliyah looked at how tired Peaches was, "okay girl, you should probably head upstairs to go to bed soon."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:53 pm

Peaches yawns. ''Girl, tell me tomorrow, I won't remember this conversation tomorrow morning.'' She stands up lazily leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:57 pm

Aaliyah nods and says "Okay, goodnight." and she exits the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up Clock10

Back to top Go down

(Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Catching up
Page 1 of 1