The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

(Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out Empty
PostSubject: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:57 pm

Aaliyah walked in with her slop in her hand and sat down. She looked at Peaches with a hopeful look.

"So me and Carmen were talking...about us 3. We agreed that me and you need to work things out."

She looked at the door and then returned to make eye contact with Peaches.

"I just want to talk about what happened, because even now I am still not sure what did, I thought we were just having a nice chat about the guys we liked."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:03 pm

Peaches was getting ready for bed. She takes her earings out and winks at Aaliyah as she is joined by her. ''Well, I did have an issue with you, but not anymore. I mean, it's a game, there's no time to be petty in this f*cking house. Like i'm not going to hold a grudge, so im telling you that we're cool.'' She stretches her hand and lifts her pinky finger up. ''We are good, one hundred percent, promise.'' She smiles.

She puts her hair into a messy bun. ''If you really want to know what happened, what happened was that I needed advice and a friend, and I felt like in that moment you kinda made it about yourself. It's all good now though.''
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:10 pm

Aaliyah says "Ohhh I didn't even realize, I am sorry and I will be better with that."

She then stretches out on her loveseat and tries to get as comfortable as she can in a Have-Not room. She turns her head to Peaches and said "me and Carmen were thinking about maybe putting an alliance together. We kind of thought since I have been getting along with Delin, Rory and Donny, she's been getting along with Andre and Martin and you have been hitting it off with Garfield, maybe the 9 of us could try and make something work."

She took a bite from her slop while keeping her eyes on Peaches.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:13 pm

Peaches has only seen one season of the mad house, but she's not dumb. A 9 person alliance? ''Girl, i'm not sure, you're going to have to narrow down that list.'' She applies chapstick. ''And quite honestly, I believe I can pull in Garf for us, but we cannot make it that big. I saw season 4 girl...''

Peaches clears her throat. ''Big alliances dont really work, after about 2 weeks, the alliance starts having cracks, and people start doubting eachother, and it turns into a mess.''
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:16 pm

Aaliyah turns her head over to Peaches and says "That's what my concern was but Carmen says as long as we aren't seen as the ring leaders, we wont be targeted."

Aaliyah thinks it through in her head, "I guess the point of what we were talking about was that we should get some allies because we really dodged a bullet this week and as less and less people remain in the game, those bullets will be harder to dodge."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:20 pm

Peaches thought about the proposal for quite a long time, she looked like she spaced out. ''Well, I guess im down. An alliance of 9 guarantees almost a 2 in 3 shot at the next HA. I'm down. I'll talk to Garfield.'' She extends her arms, waiting for a hug from Aaliyah.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:24 pm

She stands up and gives Peaches a big hug. She then looks into her eyes and says

"How about tonight, me, you, Carmen and Garf can talk about this whole alliance thing and then if he seems open to it, we can work on the other 5 tomorrow?"

She sat back down after the hug and was happy to have her friend back and to finally be playing the game.

"You know...how awesome would it be if there was an all african american Final 3. That'd just be...awesome."

She laid down on her loveseat trying to find a sweet spot.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:32 pm

Peaches purses her lips. ''Well, how about I talk to Garf alone before? We dont want to throw him in with us without taking first.'' She stands up and leaves the have not room. ''Gonna go talk to him.''
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:36 pm

Aaliyah thinks and says "You're right, I mean we've already been called out for being a trio so I don't think approaching everyone together is the best idea." She laughs.

"If Garf responds well to the idea, I can talk to Rory about it and then maybe he can talk to Donny since they seem to have been getting along." She cackles remembering what Donovan did to Garfield during Truth or Dare.

"Last night was a lot of fun, it was nice to relieve all of the stress of the game."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out   (Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out Clock10

Back to top Go down

(Private RP: Peaches & Aaliyah) Hug It Out
Page 1 of 1