The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andre

Andre

Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah) Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah)   Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:52 pm

Andre quickly called a meeting between the people he felt closest too: Carmen, Peaches and Aaliyah. "Hey ladies," he said as they arrived. "So like... first things first: What is our alliance name? We need a good one... to be MEMORABLE! So I was thinking The Dynasty or the The Fourtress, because there's four of us. What do y'all think?"

"I also just wanna get your opinions on what I should do. I want to target Aurora or Xavier this week. They voted to nominate me and if they're after ME then they're after this ALLIANCE. So I wanna do some damage to that."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah)   Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Aaliyah sat down after being called by Andre. She hears his targets and says, "I trust Rory, she voted with us to get Sam out. I feel like Paula is the one we should be weary of, not Xavier and certainly not Aurora."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah)   Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:42 pm

Peaches nods, Aaliyah's definitely smart. "One hundred percent agree. Sergio is close to Wanda and Paula, he's gonna nominate Carmen." She sadly looks at Carmen. "But, it's week 5 in the game now, we better start making money moves. Paula is lonely, right? She's also physically threatening, the girl's done cheerleading and theatre, so she also knows how to lie. Put that bitch up and we'll get rid of her."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah)   Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:59 pm

Andre crosses his arms. "No," he was visibly annoyed. "I want Aurora or Xavier gone. Paula is not a concern to me. Especially if you're saying she's alone. Why the hell would I want to waste my HA on a lone wolf, when Aurora and Xavier have ALSO been good in comps and have people in their corner that would put us up over them. Oh, and they VOTED for me. I'm not gonna let that slide."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah)   Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:04 pm

Aaliyah looks at Andre and says, "I get that someone who is alone doesn't seem like a threat but that person is good at competitions and is after US. Not to mention if you put Xavier or Aurora against Carmen, whose to say they might stay over her. Paula would be guaranteed to be evicted over Carmen."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah)   Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:18 pm

"Says who?" Andre asks bluntly. "If Paula is alone then that means that she can be pulled into an alliance by ANYONE. What you guys see as a threat, others might see as a useful tool. Which means that that also doesn't guarantee that Carmen stays over her. So you girls should be trying to pull Paula in, not cast her out." He shakes his head.

"Aurora has done better than Paula in every challenge except the last two, anyways. And Xavier did really well last season and is doing pretty good now too. They're BOTH a bigger threat than Paula."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah)   Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:26 pm

"Paula got 2nd in the last HA and won the nomination competition. Aurora got last place last challenge." She then looks at Carmen and then back at Andre, "I don't even think Aurora would target us, I feel good about her and like her. Paula would 100% target us and Aurora probably wouldn't. Sure she is alone but she is after us and has proved she can win competitions when she needs to do. Like, whose to say she didn't throw the ones before this week because she was basically in a position of power when Sam and Delin were still around."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah)   Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:38 pm

"Well, who's to say Aurora didn't do the same these past challenges?"

Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah) Giphy

"You guys want Paula out, I get that. But I'm positive that she'll be targeted by other people. I want to get rid of someone who is coming for us but WON'T be targeted by other people. This is the money move that Peaches was talking about. I know what I'm doing. Plus there's still a POP so anything can happen."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah)   Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:42 pm

"Even if she was, she wouldn't target us."

"Paula has made it clear she would put two of us four up. You're talking about how those two voted to nominate you and are ignoring how Wanda and Paula voted for Peaches." Aaliyah gestured at Peaches.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah)   Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:49 pm

"Why are you so focused on saving Aurora?" Andre questioned. "Peaches is immune and no one is going to target her. Even if Paula and Wanda wanted to come after us and target Peaches like they did, she still has a lot of people who would back her up outside of this alliance.

I'm not targeting Paula. You guys can do that when you win get power, but I'm not doing it."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah)   Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:51 pm

Peaches stares at the two fighting. ''Aaliyah, you can't force Andre to nominate Paula, it's his HA.'' She then turns to Andre. ''Look sweetie, you can do whatever you want because you earned your HA, but I think you're forgetting that there's also another HA. Nothing's set in stone, who's to say Sergio isn't lying to you? The way I see it, you cannot build a plan counting on someone you have barely talked to. You can put Aurora if you really want her gone, but if the veto is used, please consider backdooring Paula, she's up to no good.''

She sighs. ''I might just be rambling, but whether she's alone or not, every week there's only one HA typically, which means, it doesn't matter if she's lonely, if she gets that next HA, it's us 4 that will be sweating the entire week, and you will hate yourself for not taking a shot at her before.''
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah)   Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah) Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Andre nodded. "That's what I was TRYING to say. I know Paula could be a problem down the road, but I want to target Aurora or Xavier. And we've all done well in at least one competition, except Aaliyah. We could really easily save Carmen with the POP this week."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah)   Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Alliance Meeting (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Peaches, Aaliyah)
Page 1 of 1