The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andre

Andre

Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches)   Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:24 pm

It was time to start making alliances and Andre knew just who he wanted: three pretty girls who were strong, smart and sexy! He sent notes and put them under their pillows. He sat in the garden and waited for them to join him.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches)   Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:32 pm

Peaches came out of the house holding her bible. She sees Andre and walks over to him. "Hi, ignore the bible, it's just so people think i'm out here reading." Peaches winks and sits down. She knows it's time to get down to business with the eviction coming up.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches)   Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:41 pm

Carmen opened the backyard door, looked around and saw that there was no one, so she quickly scurried to the garden in her sandals, where she has been a lot recently, and saw Peaches and Andre: two of her best friends in the house.

"Hey y'all!!" she whispered. She smiled at them and then crossed her arms. "What's up? Whats the deal?"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches)   Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:45 pm

Andre waves to the two girls as they join him. "We're still waiting on Malibu but we can fill her in later. I asked you guys here 'cause I think we'd be a good alliance. We're all strong and smart and can make it far if we stick together."

Andre was confident this alliance would work.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches)   Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:44 pm

"I totally agree. I'm so down."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches)   Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:25 am

Malibu is here now, walking to the three with some tea in one hand and a bag of chips in the other.

"Hey y'all, what's poppin'?" She asked as she plopped down next to Carmen and opened the bag of chips and began to crunch down on one.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches)   Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:32 am

[color:25d5=FFDB58]”You, Me, Andre, Peaches alliance? That’s what you missed on GLEE.” She informed her, taking a chip out of her bag.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches)   Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:45 am

Malibu was taken aback from what Carmen said and began to tear up,
Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches) Tenor
She was over the moon about having an alliance now in this game, she was so worried she was going to be on her own but now she feels like she belongs!

"Oh of course! How do we feel about da vote then?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches)   Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:54 am

Carmen started tearing up at Malibu’s reaction. “Oooooh girl!” She hugged Malibu tightly and beamed at her. She lived that girl.

Carmen sighed. “The tricky part about the vote is that Nevea and Aurora are both kind of floating and bonding with people, Nevea more so, but Aurora is less connected to any of us, I guess.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches)   Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:00 am

"I don't know, maybe Aurora?" Malibu suggested,

"It sucks to see Nevea go when she hasn't competed all week!"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches)   Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:02 am

“I feel that too, but I’ve heard Nevea’s name from others as well so I just don’t know.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches)   Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Who's Up for an Alliance? (Private RP: Andre, Carmen, Malibu, Peaches)
Page 1 of 1