The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergio

Sergio

Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre) Empty
PostSubject: Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre)   Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre) Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 1:18 pm

Before the nominations, Sergio called up Andre, Peaches and Donovan to the House Ambassador room. He turned to Ivy who was already there with him and said, "Do you think they'll be on board with the plan?"

He waited for the others to join so he could tell them about his plans.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre)   Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre) Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 2:24 pm

Peaches enters the HA suite along with Andre while talking about rappers. "Yeah Kendrick's good." She sits down on the loveseat. "What's up?" She smiles. After such a long week, one of her allies was finally in power.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre)   Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre) Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 5:12 pm

Donovan comes popping in "I was summoned?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre)   Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre) Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 11:50 am

Before the others come in, Ivy gives a quick kiss on Sergio's cheek. "I'm sure they'll be fine. You have a plan and it's a good plan. I believe in you being able to pull this off."

Peaches, Andre and Donovan walk in. "Hey guys, come in!"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre)   Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre) Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 12:05 pm

"So I gathered y'all to inform you of what I plan to do as HA this week, so that there aren't any hard feelings or surprises." He takes a seat. "I spoke with Peaches recently and we plan on trying to take Sam out. We have reasons to believe Sam is a threat." Sergio nods at Peaches. "For better odds, I wanna backdoor her by nominating Andre and Donovan first. If we all work together I'm sure we can succeed. But by all means, if anybody has doubts or something they want to share I'm all ears."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre)   Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre) Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 1:05 pm

Andre was processing this information. "I'm glad I'm not the target... but why us specifically and not just Gobi, Garfield or Aurora and THEN backdoor Sam?"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre)   Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre) Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 5:03 pm

"Isn't it obvious? I need strong competitors to fight for the POP to best ensure one of the noms' safety. You guys are almost always at the top, so you fit the bill. I mean no offence to the others, but based on track records..." Sergio grinned awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre)   Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre) Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 9:44 pm

Donovan shrugs "I mean it's fair, I've used multiple pawns so I can be on the block, I trust y'all.. for the most part" he winks and laughs "Can we trust Aurora though? She might hold a grudge with Andre for cupgate and me for trying to send her home one week. She's super sweet but super quiet as well. Cause the other side could try to reel Aurora in"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre)   Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Making A Move (Private RP: Donovan, Ivy, Peaches & Andre)
Page 1 of 1