The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP: Carmen/Donovan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmen

Carmen

[Private RP: Carmen/Donovan] Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan]   [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan] Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:23 pm

Carmen walked into the HA room to see Donovan just kind of hanging out on the couch. She walked over to him. “What’s up, man?” She greeted him. She and Donovan had never talked one on one before, but their interactions together had been pleasant. She just wanted to see where his head was at and if they had any mutual targets.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan]   [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan] Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:28 pm

Donovan opens the door and smiles [i]
"Nothing much, you?"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan]   [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan] Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:11 pm

"Same here, just glad I'm not a have-not again." She chuckled awkwardly a little bit. "Listen, I know that a lot of people have probably been coming up here and trying to save themselves, and I get that that can be tiring. Also, I know that we haven't talked a lot."

"Am I gonna lie and say that I'm trying to make sure I'm not nominated? No. But I also want to help you with your nominations and feel you out."

"I honestly wanna align with you. I think we can work really well together, and I really don't want you to nominate me just based off of who've you talked to the least."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan]   [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan] Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:37 pm

Donovan listened for a second and considered.. is she only asking to be aligned because I'm house ambassador? "I mean I have a plan this week and I'll be honest with you about it. I was going to put you up as a pawn with Peaches as a pawn. I have been talking to a lot of people to save you from the block so then a big target can go home since not many people would be safe next to Peaches. The reason why i chose you specifically is because you're a strong competitor that could get yourself off the block if need be and having you up would throw off my true target since you and I hardly talk so they'd just think that you're my target. "
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan]   [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan] Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:31 pm

Carmen was paralyzed for a minute, processing all this information. Going up was not on her agenda for week 3.
[Private RP: Carmen/Donovan] Tumblr_oc4w8xpWZO1uzyv2mo2_250
"Not gonna lie, that is a good plan, and I do appreciate you telling me so if you do go with this plan I won't be blindsided. But 2 problems: One, by putting me AND Peaches that will upset the majority of the house, including Garfield. Two, What if the PoP isn't used? I feel like I'm a bigger threat than Peaches, and that makes me scared to go up."

"It makes sense, but like, would any of your allies take me off in order for your plan to work? Also, like, who's even your target?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan]   [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan] Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:49 am

Donovan listens intently and nods "I have tried to think of those scenarios. With majority of the house being upset, it would make people even more motivated to save one of you. If my allies don't save you but instead save Peaches, you would still be safe compared to the target. If no one saved either of you...then I would take all the blame and responsibility. If you ended up going, you would have a free pass to slap me in the face. Because I have talked to my allies about this plan and the best idea is for you to campaign to be saved by your allies slash friends. All this said, my target is Paula. People have told me that she is a lot smarter than she shows so she could be a threat later down the road."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan]   [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan] Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:35 am

[color:86fd=#FFSB58]Carmen thought about that for a second. “I don’t wanna slap you on the face, I wanna stay in this game. Also, Paula is less of a competition threat, and so it would get wayyy less blood on your hands than backdooring her. I would put up Peaches and her, and if she comes off, you have the bigger target up there in her place. Either way, your target goes home because no one will stay next to Peaches.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan]   [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan] Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:19 pm

Donovan nods "You bring a good point,
I'll think about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan]   [Private RP: Carmen/Donovan] Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP: Carmen/Donovan]
Page 1 of 1