The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.   [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:53 pm

Delin did give Donovan some time to move into his new room.

As he enters, he knocks on the frame. "Hey, Donovan? I uh... wanted to talk to you about something."

He looks around the room. "Huh, guess they don't change much of the room interior-wise." He says to himself.

He wanders to the loveseats and leans against them.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.   [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:00 pm

Donovan jumps up "Yeah sure come in!"
He then plops back down on the bed "So what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.   [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:04 pm

"Thank you, Donovan..." He shakes his head.

"No... Can't show weakness in front of Donovan." he thought to himself.

"Uhm, anyways. I know you JUST became House Ambassador, which, congrats on that by the way dude." He golf claps then chuckles.

"Anyways, I really want to talk strategy with you. Since I feel like we've gotten to know each other a lot in the house, and you've gotten to know me the most out of everyone else."

"If you're interested of course."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.   [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:15 pm

Donovan laughs and smacks his head "Wow I'm so dumb, so that's what HA stands for??" He then gets serious "no it's okay, I understand since I'm unsure who to put up to be honest"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.   [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:52 pm

He rubs his hands together nervously.

"Well... someone who's been putting a gigantic target on their back is Martin... I know he rallied a lot of you guys together last week to get rid of... S-Sam."

He coughed. "B-But, hear me out. It was really over one small altercation between them. Martin did it out of pure hatred, and told everyone it was her 'social game'"

He looked around quickly. "You saw her go home too, right? Her social game wasn't the reason!" He covered his mouth.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I'm getting a tad bit heated." He walks over to the food stand and takes a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.   [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:10 am

Donovan raises an eyebrow while he listens "Really? Well now I feel stupid. I mean I voted with him because one, I am scared of him and two, I believed him sadly. I definitely believe you though because him and Peaches hated each other and would always fight the first few weeks."

he then pauses to think some more

"I don't blame you for yelling, she was clearly a friend and she was a really nice girl. I felt bad after voting for her, I could have tied up the vote."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.   [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:19 am

"Yes... really. There's no need to feel stupid, Don. You had no idea. I still understand your reason to vote."

"Well, now's a good time to get Martin out than any. He stirs up unnecessary drama and then rallies against the person he started drama with. To be frank, if you nominated Peaches, he'd be doing the same thing." He frowns.

"It's a shame that things can't be played fairly..." He shrugs.

He shook his head. "So, if you were to put up Martin, who do you plan on putting next to him? If you don't mind me asking." He smiles as he folds one leg over the other.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.   [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:34 am

Donovan nods "yeah...he could be running the whole house and I not even know it! With that said, I don't think that putting him up right away would be a good idea cause one, he could easily win the SODA and then two, he would put a huge target on my back once he was off the block. So maybe two pawns then... I am not sure who should be pawns yet though."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.   [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:48 am

He scratches his head. "SODA...? Huh?"

He shook his head. "I absolutely agree, when you put it that way. Martin could wipe the floor with whoever he's sitting next too. I would suggest two strong pawns, but that might be a mess."

He thought about it for a moment. "You could always put up Peaches as a pawn, just kind of shake her up? I feel like she needs it. Have-Not for the third week in a row? This chick needs a wake-up call."

"As for a second pawn... Aurora could work too! She's a sweet girl, but guess what; if you look into the future and look at the first 3 people to face in the POP competition; Yourself, Aurora and Peaches, you can beat them easily!" He smiles. "Then, you could take off Aurora and put up Martin!"

He felt so smart with this idea. "I personally think this sounds grand! What about yourself, Donovan?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.   [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:08 am

Donovan tilts his head "Yeah that second competition each week to save someone!"

He then rubs his chin and taps his foot "I actually thought about Peaches too, I'd ask her permission first. She is so nice so it would be hard to be on the block with her. Aurora I feel would be risky though, she's very sweet and quiet...people might think of that as shady and send her home instead. I was thinking maybe Carmen. I don't know too much about her but she is decent at comps and could take herself off the block. Plus I think she may be alone in this game since I haven't seen her like anywhere in the house recently so it wouldn't stir up too much controversy. Plus, if the plan didn't work, she could be targeted since like I said, she is good at comps and she's alone in this game, well that I know of.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.   [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:13 am

"You got a point with Aurora, though. Peaches sounds good. I have to agree with putting up Carmen too. I've had very brief interactions with her, but she is very good at competitions..."

"That sounds like a really good nomination... But there's still one factor we overlooked; the auction. I wonder if they'll do them every week? Every other week? Either way, there's bound to be immunity hidden somewhere in that auction. We'll have to wait and see on that." He rubs his chin.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.   [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:16 am

"Pshhh, I doubt that they would give immunity two weeks in a row. But if so, maybe convince Gobi to take it since he was on the block last week and he has tons of coins."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.   [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:30 am

"That would be smart! He might be paranoid about going back up on the block again!"

He smiles. "He has the coins to spare, anyways. He would probably be cool with sparing a few."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.   [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:37 am

"Yeah exactly!! He probably has the most in the house right now, but I'm not sure. Do you talk to him? Maybe you could convince him to get the immunity? He may not trust me just randomly asking him to get it. Like he could think it was a ploy to get him out next week since he wouldn't have access to immunity anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.   [Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out. Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Donovan/Delin] Please... Hear Me Out.
Page 1 of 1