The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clayton

Clayton

[Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at? Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at?   [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at? Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:36 pm

Clayton knocked on the suite door, “Howdy there Donovan, got a minute to chat?”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at?   [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at? Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:18 pm

Donovan opens the door and smiles "Come on in sheriff!" He then walks over to the couch and sits down
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at?   [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at? Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:51 pm

“Thanks partner!” Clayton takes a seat at the other end of the couch. “So I wanted to talk to you about what your thinkin’ nomination wise and where your heads at. Bein’ on the choppin’ block last week was a shock but I feel like in this HOH I really proved that I’m a competitor and I’m here to play. I know you and I haven’t talked a great deal but I’m curious to know whatcha thinkin’.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at?   [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at? Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:54 am

Donovan smiles "Yeah you really did! You did super well in the HA comp this week! As far as nominations go, I am going to put up Peaches and Carmen...both as pawns though. I plan on getting Carmen off the block and then putting the ring leader for Sam being gone on the block. Peaches is a really enjoyable person to be around so she would be safe on the block, especially compared to the target."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at?   [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at? Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:44 am

Clayton felt relieved. "That sounds like a mighty fine plan. Both girls are likable and could beat out anyone in a vote. Sam was a pal of mine so I'll do whatever you need me to do to avenge her eviction, just let me know, you have mah word."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at?   [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at? Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:22 pm

Donovan nods. He hardly knows the guy but something is trustworthy about him "All I need is one of the nominations to go off if you win the pop. Preferably Carmen since Peaches has a bigger chance against the target but either way, it helps with getting the target." He then smiles
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at?   [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at? Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:32 pm

"You got yourself an ally partner, if i win the POP I'll do exactly that."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at?   [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at? Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:18 am

Donovan shakes his hand "Thank you. I'll give you my word that you won't be put up if the whole plan fails where Martin wins the POP and then takes someone off. So take this week to relax, have fun and party! I haven't seen you much lately but you shouldn't feel like a stranger and join us if you see something going on!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at?   [Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at? Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Clayton and Donovan] Where’s your mind at?
Page 1 of 1