The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devika

Devika

Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand] Empty
PostSubject: Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand]   Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:31 pm

Devika, finally getting around the house a bit more, chose to check out the bedroom dominated by guys. She wanted to befriend some of the guys she had spoken to less.

”H...H-Hello? Anyone here?”
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand]   Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:36 pm

Bertrand decided to go up to Room #2 on the second floor. He needed to make friendly with othersfast.

He goes into the opened room and saw...

Devika?

Huh. That's interesting. Eh, not a complaint. He had been meaning to speak to Devika soon anyways.

"Hello, Devika. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand]   Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:43 pm

Oh, it’s... Bertrand? Bertrand. She had seen him walking around the house with a polite wave, but hasn’t talked to him in the slightest since the game took off. Guess they haven’t been so lucky.

”Oh, h-hi, Bertrand,” Devika bashfully smiled, “Ah, I’m... um, doing okay. I-I guess. How are you?”
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand]   Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:53 pm

Alright Bertrand, don't mess this up.

"I'm doing fine. Congratulations on being safe for this week, by the way. I've seen you around with others. You earned it."

Devika seems like the type to be flattered by compliments. That was not a bad thing, of course.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand]   Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:01 pm

”Oh, um... thank you,” Devika mumbled. Bertrand wasn’t a bad guy, per say, but she didn’t know anything about him. She was still shy.

”I’m sorry,” Devika held her arm, “I’m glad to be safe, but... you’re still in danger.”

Smooth.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand]   Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:37 pm

Was she trying to give him a hug? This... is awkward. Actually, not a complaint. Bertrand was pretty sure both parties could use one anyway. He returned the hug.

"It's natural. People are concerned about their game first before anyone else. I cannot fault that. I would be in your position too if I... was immune." He sighed at those last two words. "But I'll figure a way out of it."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand]   Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:26 pm

Why was he hugging her? She no intentions of hugging him. This was so awkward. Somebody help her.

“Well, I... wish you luck?”

Why was that anquestion?
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand]   Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand] Clock10Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:23 pm

... Shit. Shit! Welllll done, Bertrand. Don’t mess it up. That was the one job. One job. ONE JOB. YOU HAD ONE JOB. And you blew it. Why was he even surprised? Of course that would have happened. Both him and Devika are both spectacled, admittedly anxious and awkward, kinds of people. That should have screamed a mishap waiting to happen from the get go. Now he could tell she wasn’t simply wanting a hug, just neurotically holding her arm. He had to go.

“I- er, thank you...” he quickly spurred as he turned around and left the room.

Idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand]   Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Something on your Mind? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika and Bertrand]
Page 1 of 1