The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Empty
PostSubject: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:06 pm

Kaden comes walking by shirtless and sweaty after his intense workout. He was trying to find a room to cool off while drinking his protein shake and sees Dev in the room reading. He leans on the door frame "Mind if I enjoy you luv?"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:26 pm

After seeing the confrontation between Jerome and Chen, Devika needed a break and thought she could do some light reading. Enjoy the comfort of home.

However, when Kaden approached her, it reminded her of... her books, oddly enough. Jane Austen. She could be the bolder, outspoken Emma Woodhouse or Elizabeth Bennet, yet she was more of a Jane, frankly. Maybe Kaden was a Charles Bingley.

Devika could only blush and stammer, like a naïve fool again, at Kaden. “Ah, y-yes. That’s fine. Yep. Mhm.”

She couldn’t help but be entranced. She was vulnerable, and he was charming. It wasn’t too hard.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:37 pm

He smiles and sits down next to her. "What are you reading there? The cover looks interesting"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:32 am

”Ah, w-well, um...” she took a breath to compose herself, “It’s one of Nigel’s books he gathered. A collection of religious faiths intertwining with another. Fascinating, if I say so myself. It’s just, um, my opinion, though.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:56 pm

Kaden raises his eyebrows and looks over in depth at the book "No, that is fascinating. I always think that many religions can't be intertwined. Like who is gonna argue with me that Ishtar is not like Jesus"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:06 pm

Devika giggles quietly at his joke, “I—... I, um... I didn’t realize you had studied ancient Mesopotamian faith,” she paused, flushing a bit, “N-Not to say I don’t think you’re smart or anything. I-I guess since Ishtar, or Inanna, is such a under appreciated figure of religion. The personification of The Queen Of Heaven...”

She was rambling again...
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:28 pm

Kaden laughs then scratches the back of his head "Yeah I liked learning about her. She's a badass bitch. Mesopotamia was so important in history, it needs studied more."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:32 pm

”I— I-I totally agree, yes,” Devika said, blushing. He was cute. And smart. And British. And her liked her.

That threw for a loop.

”Um, Kaden...” Devika said, shutting the book, “Do you mind if you tell me a bit about yourself? N-Not that you have to, but, um... you said you wanted to get to know people a bit more.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:17 pm

Kaden leans back and looks up while contemplating

"Yeah of course luv. So I'm on the swimming team, you know that already. Once I'm done with my swimming career, I want to be a museum tourist person. Like I like art actually and enjoy it. Shocking I know but my parents got me into it young. Plus i want a job where i can talk and fuck around. I don't want an overly anal job. OH also I dropped out of high school to start my swimming career cause I didn't have time for school and had no desire for uni. Also I have a nice lil pup named Lexi, she's a beautiful German Shepard. What about you, tell me your interests, maybe a fun fact or two, ya?"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:26 pm

Devika nodded to every word, like as if she was clung onto it. He did feel like a Mr. Darcy to her. She definitely was surprised by the way of blunt speaking, but she did like his honesty. Being a tour guide for a museum was surprising. While she had suspicion of Kaden earlier, he did feel so... charming. She was pathetically naïve.

Devika talking about herself... that was the harder part. You see, Devika wasn’t especially ready to talk about her life before entering the game. Nor did she want to tell her Mr. Darcy how she has been a borderline agoraphobic homebody for fifteen years. These were not great talking points.

”Well, um...” Devika paused, thinking things over, “I’m a customer support agent. I investigate and troubleshoot problems for people with their online and bank accounts. I have been working there for a while, now. Grew up in York, Maine. Off the coast. I, um... I’m actually fluent in a couple of languages. My father did international reporting while I grew up, so he had learned a lot to interview. Um... I collect a lot of novels, and fine china. That’s a bit, nice... ah, I feel boring compared to you and other people here. I don’t particularly find anything notable about me.

The one notable thing about her was the one thing that wasn’t worth bringing up.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:26 am

Kaden nods while listening to her and smiles once she's done "Oooo that job is interesting. I wouldn't be able to do that cause I would just troll people cause that is enjoyable. Ah so you're from New England, I'm from England...the universe wants us together!" he then laughs a little bit "I kid, I kid. What languages? I want to learn more but I have no patience at all. Collecting stuff isn't bizarre, it is your interests after all. Gotta be fancy like that. Pshh girl you're not boring, don't say that. I wouldn't be talking to you if you were"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:29 pm

Devika turns beet red, “Haha, yep. I guess so. Hahahahahahahahahaha.” Is she laughing too long? “Hahahahahahahahaha.”

She coughs into her sleeve, “Ah... English, French, Czech, Spanish, German, Filipino... there’s a few more. I can’t speak them all fluently, but um... that’s the gist.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:49 pm

"Ooo I see some romance languages in there, what would be the reason for those?" He then smirks and raises an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:34 pm

Devika went red again, shaking her head, “N-No, no. My father was an journalistic reporter who traveled internationally when I was growing up. He learned a lot of languages for interviews. He taught me it as I was growing up.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:14 am

"Oh right, forgot that part. But that takes a lot of knowledge. Shows how smart you are. One smart and pretty cookie"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)   Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Getting More Comfortable Private RP (w/Devika)
Page 1 of 1