The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico) Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico)   Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico) Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:02 pm

After the house meeting, Kaden pulled Rico and Devika aside to chat. 'Those wankers wanna put a target on me? I'll hold up a mirror and see how they like it.'

Once Devika and Rico were in the room, he shut the door. "Okay, I'll make this quick to not be super suspicious but other than the note I showed everyone, my source was Mark. He came up to me and told me that Bertrand and Nate were trying to target the girls and start a guys alliance. Maybe he even wrote the note too. Or maybe it was someone he's working with? I don't know, but bloody hell it wasn't me! You two are the two that I trust the most and I need yall to believe me."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico)   Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico) Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:16 pm

Mark?

Devika tried to hide her worries, but she didn’t know if this made any sense. Mark hadn’t strategized from day one. Kind, fun loving Mark? He was the one who stirred up so much spiteful trouble?

”Wait, Kaden,” Devika sighed, “I’m not saying I don’t believe you, I just... if Bertrand or Nate win the veto and use it, I don’t think it’s a good idea to put up Narinder and Mark for eviction. Everybody likes them. If they get up and tell people this... I don’t think there is any time to convince anyone. Maybe it’s smarter to stick to Jerome and Jamie’s suggestion of putting up Nigel and Lacey? If Nigel was going to use the veto on Chen, I mean...”

She was rambling. This was insane.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico)   Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico) Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:22 pm

Rico blinks.

"...Mark? The dude who just wants to party and break stuff? Surely he doesn't have such animosity to them... but... let's see how this goes..." He thought.

He sits and listens to Devika.

"Listen, Kaden... I have to agree with Devika, here..." He states. "Everyone is so buddy-buddy and if you put those two up, it's bound to end up as a tie, and you'll end up as the sole vote and either way, your hands? They'll be covered in blood." He said sternly.

"If you put up Nigel and Lacey, I can guarantee almost everyone will not care except for Lacey and Nigel... I'd say making two people irritated is better than the whole house being irritated." He states.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico)   Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico) Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:36 pm

"I think after all of this... fighting, it's not a good idea to instigate any of this for now. I'm sorry, I really am, I-I just... I don't want this to keep going like this."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico)   Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico) Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:26 pm

"Remember when he was like that's it? No reaction? He's the one that told me and was wanting the reaction for drama since he started it"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico)   Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico) Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:39 pm

Rico blinks.

"...That's it? Damn... who would've thought." Rico said. He still doesn't believe Kaden, but he just wants this to end... it's going nowhere.

"Look, I was hoping that, since you pulled me aside, I could cash that favor in that you've owed me since Week 1 for saving you over Haleigh... but, oh well... you're very dead-set on placing those two up on the chopping block, so I'll just... save it I guess." He sighs.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico)   Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico) Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:50 pm

Devika sighed. She felt trapped here. Any time she had tried to voice her concerns they were dashed. This felt so heartbreaking.

"I... I, um... I'll just... go."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico)   Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:27 am

Rico looked concerned at Devika. "Oh, dang..." He spoke. He glanced to Kaden. "I'm gonna check on her..." He states.

He leaves the sitting room, looking for Devika.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico)   Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:51 am

"Wait why are you leaving? You asked a question and I answered you."

He shakes his head and looks at Rico "Any renom would get blood on my hands because everyone gangs together on people. And the favor? I said I would save you if it came to it. You saved me, so I would save you if you were ever on the block. I didn't break the favor. Plus how is this a favor for you? Why do you need Nigel or Lacey gone?" he then looks at the camera as Rico leaves "I don't know how I am the bad guy, I really don't"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico)   Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Let Me Clear My Name (Private RP w/ Devika & Rico)
Page 1 of 1