The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Need To Ask You Something... [PRIV RP W/ Rico n Devika]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

I Need To Ask You Something... [PRIV RP W/ Rico n Devika] Empty
PostSubject: I Need To Ask You Something... [PRIV RP W/ Rico n Devika]   I Need To Ask You Something... [PRIV RP W/ Rico n Devika] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:20 am

Rico knocked on the House Ambassador door... “Devika? It’s me... Rico! Can I talk to you for a second?” He shouts outside the door.

”Okay, Rico... you just gotta ask her for this favor... that’s it... it may bite you in the ass, but it’s the best option you have...” he thought to himself. He waits patiently for Devika to answer the door...
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: I Need To Ask You Something... [PRIV RP W/ Rico n Devika]   I Need To Ask You Something... [PRIV RP W/ Rico n Devika] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:26 pm

Meekly opening the door, Devika was surprised to see... Rico? She was surprised she asked him to meet up, and nodded, letting him in.

”Is everything okay?”
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: I Need To Ask You Something... [PRIV RP W/ Rico n Devika]   I Need To Ask You Something... [PRIV RP W/ Rico n Devika] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:40 pm

Rico twiddles his thumbs as he enters the room. "Uh... y-yeah! I think..." He sits down on a nearby couch. "Look, I'm gonna be blunt; I want you to put me and Chen up. I know I'm not very socially active, but I believe that Chen will be holding me back in a lot of future challenges..." He sighs.

"Gosh, it hurts to say that, but I can't help but to believe it to be true!" He sighs again. "...what are your thoughts on that?" He waits in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: I Need To Ask You Something... [PRIV RP W/ Rico n Devika]   I Need To Ask You Something... [PRIV RP W/ Rico n Devika] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:43 pm

... Well, this was unexpected.

And it's not like Devika had many other options, and nobody had given her any other choices, so...

"... Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: I Need To Ask You Something... [PRIV RP W/ Rico n Devika]   I Need To Ask You Something... [PRIV RP W/ Rico n Devika] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:09 pm

Rico gave her a thumbs up. "Super cool! I know it sounds weird, but you're really helping me out here!" He smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need To Ask You Something... [PRIV RP W/ Rico n Devika]   I Need To Ask You Something... [PRIV RP W/ Rico n Devika] Clock10

Back to top Go down

I Need To Ask You Something... [PRIV RP W/ Rico n Devika]
Page 1 of 1