The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Empty
PostSubject: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:40 pm

Rico had wanted to talk to Naz about something... seems like he wanted to talk about something.

He asked her to meet him in the garden...

He sighs. "Well.. I think I gotta make it up to Naz... I did just lie to her face like, last week... so I think I... I'm ready!" He muttered to himself. Damn, he looks like a crazy person, talking to himself n all that...
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:49 pm

Naz flopped in. That was the best descriptor for the lethargy in her movements.

"Rico. Ric-bro. What's fuckin' up?" She made a half-hearted finger gun in his direction and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:57 pm

Rico shot finger guns at her full force. No half-assery in this house!

"Hah! Heya! Glad you could come out here, bro." He snickers and grins.

He welcomes Naz to take a seat. "So... I wanted to ask you something... y'know get your bropinon..." He states.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:26 pm

"Hell yeah. Shoot." Naz sat down and leaned back. "What's cookin', my boyonoceros?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:30 pm

Rico twiddles his thumbs vigorously. "Ah shit... here goes nothin..."

He takes a deep breath...

"...you believe in shit like, bigfoot, bro?" He said, sweating nervously.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:33 pm

Narinder considered this sincerely for a few moments. Finally she spoke.

"Lemme put it this way. I definitely, by far, don't not believe in shit like Bigfoot, bro. Cryptids and junk could be tot'ly out there, I just...y'know, there's nothin concrete yet.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:55 pm

Rico blinks. "OH SHIT." He thought.

"AHAHA! YEAH! EXACTLY!" He shouts. "N-No concrete evidence!" He rubs the back of his neck.

"W-What about like... UFOs..." He sweats more.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:58 pm

"Y'know, same thing," she replied. "There's an awful lotta weird shit with that, though, Roswell and junk. Makes you think there's somethin to it even if most stories are bull."

She smiled. "I dunno, I remain ambivalent."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:06 am

Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Lisa
Rico just blinks... "The one person I share this personal information in... is like a statue... wow"

He sighs. "Bro... would you respect me if I told you that I scour the country for these things...?" He just profusely sweats. "...Why am I sweating so much?"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:10 am

Naz brightens. "Dude, of course, that shit's mega interesting, you kidding? Just cuz I dunno if it's real doesn't mean that's not a cool uh...activity. Everyone's gotta be somewhere, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:13 am

"A glimmer of hope! Yes!"

He nods. "Ah! Bro... this is awesome. I just..." He makes fists with his hands. "...LOVE cryptids... It's just so interesting to research and look for them..." He sighs.

"Man, for someone who is very neutral on many situations, you really know how to make someone nervous... haha..." He smiles awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:18 am

To her credit, Naz looks appropriately apologetic. "Soz, broski. I've been told I have a hundred foot stare or whatever. Don't worry about it, tho, that shit's cool."

She pauses, trying to think of a question to ask--and to ignore the sweating.

"Ever found anything?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:34 am

Rico stares blankly.

"Uh... I've seen Bigfoot pretty close-up... like 100 feet..." He states. "I tried taking a picture, but he has like an anti-photography aura surrounding him, so I respect him enough not to invade his privacy that much, y'know?"

He scratches his head. "I've seen Nessie a few times too. She's such a beautiful beast... love her to death."

"God, I probably sound like such a crack pot right now..."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:42 am

Naz nods. Whether she's genuinely taking it in or it's out of politeness is hard to tell.

"Y'know...if there were really anti-photography whatevers...that'd actually make a lotta sense. Hard to get evidence that way."

She seems to be taking the idea seriously.

"But that's so cool, dude...I mean, how many people can say 'oh hey bros i saw bigfoot'?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:47 am

Rico nods. "A lot of people do... but plenty of them lie a lot..." He gets a little serious.

"I know what I saw, and I saw the man, the myth, the legend... my boy Bigfoot." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:55 am

Naz leans back even more, exhaling and looking up, staring into space.

"Fuckin' AWESOME."

Was there anything more that could be said? Lying on the astroturf next to a dude who'd SEEN BIGFOOT was the most metal thing she'd experienced in the house so far, and she was living with Mark.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:03 am

Rico smiles awkwardly

"Is she... genuinely intrigued at my cryptid sightings?" he thought. He then shrugs.

"The one thing I've yet to see is Mothman... he can fly and that's just... he's so elusive..." He ponders.

"Hopefully I can fly down to West Virginia and go Mothman hunting... I heard he likes these things called 'Pepperoni Rolls...?' Uh..." He shrugs. "I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:13 pm

"That sounds freakin' awesome. I wish I could come with, but I don't think I've left the Twin Cities in twelve years or nothin. Maybe after the game I'll have a random ass financial windfall and we can rent an RV and go bro huntin."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:15 pm

Rico snickers. "Maybe our new found fame will help with that!" He smiles.

He sighs. "Man... I just can't wait for this to end so I can further explore this stuff..."

He stands up. "Alright, Naz. It's getting pretty late and I think it's time we hit the hay... What do ya say?" He asks.

What a silly question to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]   Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Bro... Can I Ask You Something, Bro...? [PRIV w/ Naz N Rico]
Page 1 of 1