The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO] Empty
PostSubject: Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO]   Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:03 am

Rico needed all the artillery he needed for this next round... twist or no twist, now was the time to make a big game move.

He gathered Dev n Naz into the sitting room moments after the eviction. He needed to know what even happened, and since Naz is her new partner... he also felt the need to include her.

Besides... Naz was out of the loop anyways.

“Okay, listen... I know this is sudden, but what happened out there?! How did everything turn to a mess in less than 5 minutes?!” He asked, extremely curious.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO]   Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:13 am

"Fuck if I know, dudeski," Naz chuckled ruefully. "Seems like there's just a pack a lies going round, and I got no clue where it started at this point. Or where it ends for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO]   Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:25 am

Rico shakes his head. “I know it’s a pack of lies that all bloomed with a lie from your favorite Aussie.” He explained.

He looks directly at Dev. “Look, just... take your time and explain exactly what that question you asked Lacey meant...”

Rico sat patiently as he nudged Naz. “Listen up too, you’re both partners for who knows how long, and I really like you both, so I want us all on the same page, yeah?”
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO]   Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:37 am

"Kaden's AUSTRALIAN?"

Narinder was shook. To the core. She had never felt more betrayed in her life. That wallaby-humping upside-down ass motherfucker was going down, and she didn't care who knew it.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO]   Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:41 am

Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO] 56ad7c10
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO]   Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:45 am

Devika was still in a shocked stupor from the vote. She still can’t believe she wasn’t evicted.

”...I said what I said, I—... I thought Lacey had told everyone. Kaden admitted he had lied about the guys’ alliance. I thought you all knew,”
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO]   Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:50 am

Rico’s eyes widened... “I... I knew it. I knew it from the jump and everyone STILL had faith in him... tch... talk about rose-tinted glasses.” He said with a scoff. He knew he wasn’t crazy, and that situation at the live eviction solidified that... hopefully. From the reactions of the rest of the house, at least, said that.

Rico dropped his fist into his palm. “We NEED to work together to get him out next week... no if’s, and’s, or buts... this is to avenge Devika AND Mark!” He exclaims. “You hear me, Naz?!”
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO]   Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:38 am

"I hear you. Loud and clear. Homie's goose is COOKED, bro."

Naz smiled. A real, genuine smile. Targeting straight white guys does that to a girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO]   Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Might I Suggest Something...? [PRIV RP W/ NAZ DEV N RICO]
Page 1 of 1