The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where Ya At, Girl? [PRIV RP W/ DEV N RICO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

Where Ya At, Girl? [PRIV RP W/ DEV N RICO] Empty
PostSubject: Where Ya At, Girl? [PRIV RP W/ DEV N RICO]   Where Ya At, Girl? [PRIV RP W/ DEV N RICO] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:59 am

Rico was searching the house for Devika... as if she could hide... this house is a lot smaller than you think...

"Devika? ... Dev?" he shouts through the house.

He enters the bedroom and sees Devika on a bed. "Dev! Hey!" He said cheerfully.

He sat on an adjacent bed, looking at her. "Are you... okay?" He asked. "I... I just wanted to make sure you're alright, y'know?" He seemed genuinely concerned for her well-being.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Where Ya At, Girl? [PRIV RP W/ DEV N RICO]   Where Ya At, Girl? [PRIV RP W/ DEV N RICO] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:04 am

Devika wiped her eyes. This game had already been far too exhausting.

"Rico, I'm just drained. And frustrated. And [i]hurt[/]. This is just the worst lie. I'm the worst liar ever, and I... I could even see through that!" Devika wiped her eyes, "I just can't believe he ignored everyone and kept lying over and over again. I'm just... I'm sorry, Rico. I'm just exhausted."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Where Ya At, Girl? [PRIV RP W/ DEV N RICO]   Where Ya At, Girl? [PRIV RP W/ DEV N RICO] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:14 am

Rico extends a hand to Devika... not touching or anything... he doesn't know how she feels about that...

He sighs. "Listen... I understand... I'm frustrated too because I'm partners with him..." he sighs. "I'm not the biggest fan of how he's acting either... it's just so blatant and disrespectful to me as his partner, and you as his... partner?" He asked. He ponders. "Are they a thing...? Well, if not... rude of me to assume that"

He shakes his head. "I just... I'm sorry too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Ya At, Girl? [PRIV RP W/ DEV N RICO]   Where Ya At, Girl? [PRIV RP W/ DEV N RICO] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Where Ya At, Girl? [PRIV RP W/ DEV N RICO]
Page 1 of 1