The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY] Empty
PostSubject: I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY]   I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY] Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:28 pm

Rico really did feel bad for ruining Lacey's ART. the other night.

So, in order to make up for it... Rico gathered together all his colored pens and highlighters that he would use for his Cryptid Notebook™ and stuffed them in his pocket.

He left a note on Lacey's pillow that she should meet him in the sitting room to talk about something... that's just an excuse, of course. The main reason is the gift... He sits and waits patiently for Lacey... swinging his feet back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY]   I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY] Clock10Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:57 pm

Lacey walks in, holding Rico's note. "Hey man, you wanted to talk?" She sits next to him. Could be about his dry cleaning bill. - she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY]   I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY] Clock10Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:35 pm

I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY] Tenor
Rico whips around dramatically... acting as if he were a super villain...

"Hello, Lacey! I've been expecting you!" He states. He hold the art supplies behind his back... waiting for the perfect moment to strike her with this sick gift.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY]   I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:55 am

Lacey laughs. She didn't expect Rico to be all goofy and dramatic.
"Are you also waiting for the Powerpuff girls?" She asks sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY]   I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:42 am

Rico pursed his lips. "Hmm... Never was a fan of that show as a kid... my sister was, though." He explains.

He shook his head. "Never mind that... I uh... I wanted to talk to you about something..." He states. He looks at Lacey attentively.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY]   I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:53 am

Lacey wasn't sure what all of this is about with everything else going on. Hopefully something not too game-related.
"Yeah, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY]   I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:05 pm

Rico sat there for a moment... pondering for a moment.

"I uh... wanted to give you some stuff, to say sorry for ruining your ART. the other day." He gets a pensive look on his face. "I should've been paying more attention to my surroundings."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY]   I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:40 pm

Lacey shakes her head. "Dude, I told ya it's no biggie. I'm the one who was reckless and got you hurt. If anything I should be giving you stuff to make up for the mishap!" She thought that was a sweet gesture of Rico to make, but felt really awkward nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY]   I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:19 pm

Rico just... extends his hands out with a fist full of art supplies. "I know you said a lot about painting, but I just wanted to give you some stuff, just as an 'I'm Sorry' thing." He said, laughing awkwardly about that.

"Maybe this was a bad idea..."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY]   I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:23 pm

"Aww, wicked! All of this will be so useful!" Lacey gets all excited, but it quickly fades away.
"But I probably shouldn't accept this. I really don't think you have any reason to feel sorry, Rico." She pauses. The grabs one of the highlighters.
"Maybe I'll just take this one, which should be enough to get me by without feeling guilty I made this sweet guy feel like he owes me an apology. Deal?" She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY]   I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:16 pm

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Hah... fine!" He snickered.

"Deal!" He smiled her way. "I can't wait to see what else you make here in this house!"

"If you need any other supplies, just hit me up, Lacey!" He said, shoving the rest of the art supplies into his pocket.

"Phew... At least I still have some for my notebook..." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY]   I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY] Clock10

Back to top Go down

I Found Something You Might Like... [PRIV W/ RICO N LACEY]
Page 1 of 1