The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO] Empty
PostSubject: Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO]   Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO] Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:09 pm

Naz wanted to talk to Rico. She made that extremely evident after Mark and Jamie's eviction.

He went to the pantry room to get a good snacking going on. He found himself some Nutter Butter Cookies(TM) and began to munch on those.

He sat himself down onto the floor, waiting for Naz to follow him inside the room.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO]   Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO] Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:13 pm

Naz slipped inside the pantry, closed the door behind her, and hoisted herself up onto the counter. She affixed Rico with a purposeful stare.

"Brochacho. Brotato chip. You and me gotta talk GAME. Maybe it's forward, but our interests have been like, aligned and shit for a while now. I wanna make it official. You down to clown?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO]   Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO] Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:18 pm

Rico's eyes widened. "I... Oh gosh, I thought I was in trouble for a second!" He exclaimed. He chuckled a bit as he got up off the ground.

He got his footing together as he munched another cookie.

"Huh... yeah we've got the same alignments of interest. I have my list, Naz. And I got my main target as number one." He said, brushing the crumbs off his shirt. "I'm for sure down to clown, brosephi krakouski!" He exclaimed, giving a thumbs up. "Do we get to wear clown 'fros?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO]   Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO] Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:57 pm

"If I had clown fros, my main man, we'd be froing it up for days. Sadly, we'll have to settle for spiritual ones, if that's aight with you.

So where you at? Who's your public enemy numero uno? I'm in the mood to make some plays, and I kept you around over my broski Mark cuz I know you're not afraid to make some waaaaaaves, man."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO]   Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO] Clock10Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:11 am

Rico begins to frown slightly. "Damn... I hope I was gonna get to clown around full force." He begins to look pensive... but quickly snaps up to Naz's question.

"I... I want to avenge Mark, Jamie, and Dev's evictions. Lacey has had a hand in all of them, and all three of them were close friends of mine. She needs to go. Now." He expressed.

"Is that where your heads at too?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO]   Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO] Clock10Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:45 pm

Narinder grimaced and nodded. "That's why I want you around. You can go after her without risking your solid alliance...maybe it's selfish of me or whatnot, but my game would be TORPEDOED if I started railing against a fellow Let's Go Lesbian."

"Openly," she added after some thought. "But you and me, bro, we're on the down low. I'm with you, though. I miss my friends, man, and Lacey's the reason they're not around no more."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO]   Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO] Clock10Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:53 pm

Rico made a 'yikes' face. "I mean, I don't mind taking a hit... I think I have the numbers to go for her. If I have the right people on the block, we get Lacey out 3-2. Easy." He states.

"The only roadblock we have is getting the next HA win. Lacey may not be able to play, but JC is a strong competitor, and the only person left who's gotten a HA win!" He exclaims. "If we had any real competition remaining, it's him. We GOTTA do our absolute best to win this next HA comp, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO]   Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Uh Oh, Spaghetti-O's [PRIV RP W/ NAZ N RICO]
Page 1 of 1