The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO] Empty
PostSubject: Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO]   Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:19 pm

Rico wanted to talk to J.C. about the nominations... even though Rico's was automatic.

Rico was a little hesitant for even knocking on J.C.'s door... Jamie did say she'd do most of the talking, but Rico wanted to be at least be of some help! Goodness gracious he can't just sit around and wait for jury... he needs to do something!

At long last, Rico knocks on the door a little bit harder than normal.

"H-Hey! J.C.? It's me, Rico!" He states through the door. "I wanted to see if we could chat?" He waits patiently for a reply.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO]   Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:32 pm

J.C. heard the knock and voice from Rico. After hearing the tough break he received because of the audience vote, he felt bad for the guy. Besides, he'd been meaning to hang out with him during the competition.

"Hey Rico. Yeah. Come on in."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO]   Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:36 pm

Rico wanders in to J.C.'s room slowly, taking in the room's glory. "Man... I've only been up here like twice... this room looks amazing." He states.

He takes a seat nearby, resting a water bottle on a nearby table. He smiles as he gets a little comfy.

"So!" Rico yelps, clasping his hands together. "I wanna formally congratulate you on your win, dude! You definitely showed us you're a force to be reckoned with!" He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO]   Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:59 pm

"Thanks Rico. I really appreciate it. I feel pretty bad about what happened with you though. I hope that the jury phase of the game comes soon." He smiled, hoping that he could cheer Rico up.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO]   Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:04 pm

Rico nods. "Yeah... it was basically my own fault, but Val's task was just so idiotic, I just couldn't do the task." He said, sighing.

Rico looks back up to J.C. "I hope the jury phase is just like.. next week. We're down to 11 people, almost 10 after this coming eviction. Being on the block for the foreseeable future is quite scary... haha." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO]   Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:39 pm

"Yeah. I can imagine. Still, from what I can tell you're a likable guy in the house so you should be alright."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO]   Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:26 pm

Rico smiled. "Thanks, J.C... I can feel that I'm well-liked in the house too! But the looming threat is still there." He laughs nervously.

"That's kinda why I wanted to talk for a little bit... mostly about my position right now." He clears his throat. "I have a question for you, J.C." He twiddles his thumbs swiftly.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO]   Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:35 pm

"A question? Alright, dude. Lay it on me. What's up?'
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO]   Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:45 pm

He clasped his hands together. He was nervous to say the least... last time he tried making a game move he got it exposed to the public.

He takes a deep breath.

"So, I really wanna win this next POP comp... I don't wanna ask you to throw it... I uh... I wanted to see if you would use it on me if you won...?" He readjusts his seat.

"I know that's a BIG favor to ask... but at least I'm asking, right?" He laughed nervously.

"Damn fool... you should've just let Jamie handle this." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO]   Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO] Clock10Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:06 am

J.C. sighed. He really felt bad for Rico. He was a nice guy and had run into a lot of bad luck during his time in the game. J.C. really wanted to help out Rico however he could.

"Hey. It's alright, Rico. You're a good guy and it takes a lot of bravery to come to people and ask for help. I know it hasn't been easy for you but I'll try to help you. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO]   Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO] Clock10Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:45 pm

Rico extends a hand. “I appreciate it, J.C. really I do.” He expressed.

“I figured it wouldn’t be a big deal, since that still keeps your noms the same... but I’ll try my best to win!” He smiles.

“If you do win and help me, I promise to help you out too!”
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO]   Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO] Clock10Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:19 pm

"Yeah. Just do your best Rico. I know you'll do great. I know you're good for your word." He smiles and shakes Rico's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO]   Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Let's Strike A Deal... Maybe? [PRIV RP W/ J.C. N RICO]
Page 1 of 1