The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Review The Ballot [PRIV RP W/ BIRDY N RICO!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

Let's Review The Ballot [PRIV RP W/ BIRDY N RICO!] Empty
PostSubject: Let's Review The Ballot [PRIV RP W/ BIRDY N RICO!]   Let's Review The Ballot [PRIV RP W/ BIRDY N RICO!] Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:58 pm

Rico was definitely disappointed with the fact that he took second place against Birdy of all people.

She just kept proving more and more that she was a wild card. That may be of benefit.

Rico needed to talk to Birdy ASAP. Yeah, she JUST won HA, but you gotta plant the seed while the soil is fresh.

He knocked on her door with a rhythm. "Hey, uh... Birdy? It's Rico! Can I come in to talk?" He asked from outside.

"Hopefully she's in the mood for strategy..."
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Let's Review The Ballot [PRIV RP W/ BIRDY N RICO!]   Let's Review The Ballot [PRIV RP W/ BIRDY N RICO!] Clock10Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Birdy opened the door and saw Rico, whom she had previously not spoken to at all, standing there. “Oh! Hello! How are you dear?”
She knew why he was here, but she was also curious as to what he might say.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Let's Review The Ballot [PRIV RP W/ BIRDY N RICO!]   Let's Review The Ballot [PRIV RP W/ BIRDY N RICO!] Clock10Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:48 pm

Rico walked in and looked around. "Man... I'm taken aback by this room every time I come in. Hopefully one day I'll get to stay here!" He smiled.

He took a seat on the nearby couch. "Man, Birdy. You got me good at the end of the HA competition! I wanna congratulate you on that!" He chuckles. "Really thought I was gonna pull it out!" He rests his arm on the side of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Let's Review The Ballot [PRIV RP W/ BIRDY N RICO!]   Let's Review The Ballot [PRIV RP W/ BIRDY N RICO!] Clock10Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:19 pm

“Ohohoho! Oh my yes! It was so close right up to the very end! And yes, this room is very nice, but you know what Rico? It’s not quite as nice as spending time with all the friends I’ve made during my stay here!” Birdy smiled a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Let's Review The Ballot [PRIV RP W/ BIRDY N RICO!]   Let's Review The Ballot [PRIV RP W/ BIRDY N RICO!] Clock10Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:19 pm

Rico smiled back. "Aha, yeah! I totally get that... maybe next week I can chill here with some of y'all!" he laughs a little.

He clasped his hands together. "I do wanna congratulate you on that... also, I may be making an assumption, I also want to thank you for saving me last week." He said with a smile. "I don't know if you did or not, but with my deductions, I've come to this assumption. Just... thanks." He smiles again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Review The Ballot [PRIV RP W/ BIRDY N RICO!]   Let's Review The Ballot [PRIV RP W/ BIRDY N RICO!] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Let's Review The Ballot [PRIV RP W/ BIRDY N RICO!]
Page 1 of 1